Game 14: AT ODU, Jan 4th, 7 PM, NO TV

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wow - down 11 to ODU. Unbelievable. Maybe Larranaga can pinch hit for Hewitt in the 2nd half. Norfolk's between Syracuse and Miami. Can we get some of his old players too?

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Someone should stop Paul Hewitt when he gets back to Fairfax and inform him he's fired immediately. I have never seen such bad leadership and coaching in my life. He has completely lost everyone including his own players.

polepino

Starter

Thanks for reminding me I had the A10 pass. I've been spoiled with the TV games recently, completely slipped my mind.

Speaking of the A10-ODU feed.... anyone else annoyed by the camera guy zooming in on the player who has the ball EVERYTIME? I want to see what the rest of the team is doing yeesh.

In other news... down by 11 at the half. Not looking good prepping for A10 play. Please tell me Hewitt has used the OOC portion to completely tinker with the team so he can unleash his final rotations/plays during the conference season.

ODU is on pace to score 80, which would be their second-highest output of the season. Only scored more against Georgia Southern.
If these guys are really this bad at d, L would have given Rudy a shot by now.
Did we play mostly zone in the first half?

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Don't worry boys, Hewitt is nice enough to resign at end of season.

GMUheckler

Preferred Walk-On
What Mason needs to do for the 2nd half look for a interim head coach and after the game FIRE Hewitt before the start of A-10 play then we have an excuse.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
ODU is on pace to score 80, which would be their second-highest output of the season. Only scored more against Georgia Southern.

This is what pisses me off the most. As pathetic as our offense has been this year, at least we made strides defensively. Tonight we're just letting them score at will, which just makes things worse when you couple it with our anemic offense.

Bricker

Starter
You all are going to feel stupid when Coach Hewitt fires up the team with his halftime speech and second half adjustments and the boys come out on fire and easily win.
I gotta say, the posts get better when the wheels fall off.

I'm not even watching the game! SERENITY NOW!

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
You all are going to feel stupid when Coach Hewitt fires up the team with his halftime speech and second half adjustments and the boys come out on fire and easily win.

Please make me look foolish Hewitt. I'd much rather I look the fool than TOC. Afraid it ain't happening though.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Go back to the zone. We can't even play man to man against ODU. Interesting comment by ODU commentator. GMU looks like a "deer in headlights."

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
To think another year with this coach is worth it is plain stupid. He doesnt have what it takes. Cut ties now so we can atleast start seeing some fundamental ball and progress. Miami sux but you see their progress bc they have a good coach. Tje one we letwalk for a few hundred grand. f**k you Merten and TOC.

polepino

Starter
LOL these ODU announcers are hilarious. On Sherrods drive just a few mins ago "He just traveled. Never established a dribble, he just traveled."