Game 13: GMU (7-5) at #24 Wisconsin on Thursday , December 23, at 7PM. CANCELED.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I love her - but she didn't pick up my explicit statements on color and fabric type:

i-dont-care.jpg

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I didn't save it but there was a tweet earlier in the day from a Wiscy beat writer saying that the Badgers were likely to be shorthanded if the game was played. I take that to mean players tested positive.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I personally think gold would be a bold design choice.
That is how I get out of doing anything in the future that I don’t want to be involved in: I do such a bad job of it, I never get asked again.

For example, I haven’t been in a grocery store in more than 20 years. My wife banned me because I would behave so poorly, like ramming other peoples carts when they would rudely block the aisle.

JPgmuswim

Starter
That is how I get out of doing anything in the future that I don’t want to be involved in: I do such a bad job of it, I never get asked again.

For example, I haven’t been in a grocery store in more than 20 years. My wife banned me because I would behave so poorly, like ramming other peoples carts when they would rudely block the aisle.
I am not allowed to fold towels, sheets or make beds.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone capable of folding a fitted sheet is a wizard clearly not of this world. One thing I don’t have to give extra effort to achieve utter failure
My wife taught me how to do this years ago and now I do it better than she does. People come from miles around to marvel at my perfectly folded sheet sets all lined up in squares in the linen closet. I take every chance I get to brag about it. Defeinitely a top 10 achievement for me.