GOLD SPONSOR
1327701306_justin-timberlake-andy-samberg-lg.jpg

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Triple Double for Moore! Love it.

Love how this team just grinds down the opposition.
That seems to be one of the keys to me. We fight hard and stay with the other team through the first half, then the other team seems to hit a wall and get into foul trouble and we pull ahead.

Our rebounding has to frustrate the other team to no end.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
My plutonic man-crush on Marquis has hit an all-time high after today's triple-double. You honestly can't say enough about the numbers he is putting up this year, and the most amazing thing is he's not padding those stats at all.

He fights for every rebound, he rarely forces shots, and he's always looking to set up his teammates to score. And despite playing a ridiculous amount of minutes every game, you never see him take a play off.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My plutonic man-crush on Marquis has hit an all-time high after today's triple-double. You honestly can't say enough about the numbers he is putting up this year, and the most amazing thing is he's not padding those stats at all.

He fights for every rebound, he rarely forces shots, and he's always looking to set up his teammates to score. And despite playing a ridiculous amount of minutes every game, you never see him take a play off.

Also love his quiet intensity. This is a kid who isn't going to do a lot of jawing or showboating on the court.

Got a new nickname possibility for him: The Professional.

MASONscott

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
In Mason's 79-60 victory at Penn this afternoon, Marquise Moore had the first triple double in school history: 17 pts. (7-11 FG's & 3-4 FT's), 16 rebounds, and a career-high 10 assists.
Am I reading this correctly - first in the school's 50 year history or Moore's history?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

smccart5

Starter
Also love his quiet intensity. This is a kid who isn't going to do a lot of jawing or showboating on the court.

Got a new nickname possibility for him: The Professional.

Goes to work, gets it done. I like it.

Also a great role model for Boyd, a professional in training