Game 1 GMU (0-0) vs Queens College (0-0). Thursday, Nov. 26 at 2PM.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
This is when it frustrates me that Dave insists on playing only man. A zone defense would eliminate a lot of their dribble penetration, which is killing us. Make them live and die by the 3 instead of letting them use their speed to exploit us in the paint.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
lol 33-33 at the half... turrible. Showing some good things/stuff... but still A LOT to be fixed... AGAIN

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I don't care how good they are compared to their peers, this is a D2 school. They would fight Fordham for the bottom of the A10 every year. This is bad.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Javon the only one who consistently looks like he has any idea what he's supposed to be doing in the half court offense. Everyone else kinda just watching the ball and waiting for their turn to dribble 3 times and pass.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I complained last year for a designed offense for Kier the entire year when he was hurt... I have clearly been heard because now we don't have a designed offense... SMDH

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We are going to get waxed by Belmont if we play this way tomorrow. They were playing with Howard...one touch passes down the court, behind the backs...made it look easy. Our players look like they're stuck in the mud.

OP
Patriotsince81

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
My concern in year 6 is that we still don't have an identity. We are being out-hustled.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
So can we lay out way positives we did see in the first half of basketball? I know it's a pretty short list.