Exhibition Game #1 - St. Thomas vs George Mason - Mon • Oct 23, 2023 • 07:00 PM

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I called the Patriot Club 10-15 times in the last 7-10 days to enable my tickets. They FINALLY returned my calls an hour ago. They are understaffed. That's my take.
...if they'd integrate the process of purchasing season tickets with the required donation... yeah, perhaps that's too easy.

The ticket office forwarded me a ticket for tonight (same seat as my regular one). They said that they have to complete verification of my Patriot Club priority seating donation, paid weeks ago. I hope they can plow through whatever backlog before opening night. I'm not too worried—Folarin Campbell is now on the job! :cool:

See yuz tonight.

Last edited:

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Watching the Answerbacks hopefully answer back against Phillies in game six on YouTube and then will hopefully be able to find GMU Saint Thomas streaming somewhere on YouTube too. I'm sure this is a big enough game for someone to live stream, right?

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Watching the Answerbacks hopefully answer back against Phillies in game six on YouTube and then will hopefully be able to find GMU Saint Thomas streaming somewhere on YouTube too. I'm sure this is a big enough game for someone to live stream, right?
I believe it’s on ESPN+ if you’ve shellacked out your 5 dollars for the month.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Why can't they get the volume straight on the broadcast?!?

Have to crank it to barely hear the announcers and then I get blown out of my chair by the stupid Nissan commercials ....
I thought it’s been fine tonight and I always had this issue.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
St Thomas out of gas a bit but we stomped on their throat with this big run.

Okojie is legit, really like what I see out of him. Everyone seems to be contributing even if we were a little out of sync in the beginning. Maddox is showing he can create his own shot. Henry has shown good defense as usual.

Definitely athletic and lengthy. A good tune up game.