Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Last edited:
OP
Quentin Daniels

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
If anyone is on a strict diet of ODU fans' tears, the below is a buffet via their message boards. Start on page 1 as follow them as their highs progressively degrade into virtual cannibalism. "Razor Ramon" is still posting LOL!

https://csnbbs.com/thread-869196.html

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZ

That dude never changes.

Your tolerance and pitiful acceptance of that garbage is as troubling as anything I just saw on the court.

This was our f’ing chance to separate and lock up 1st place.

We blew it in the most epic fashion possible.

Fans like you, Giles and obi, who continually makes excuses for and tolerate the mediocrity that is Jeff jones basketball, is one of the most troubling aspects of all of this.

Anyone who isn’t pissed off after that on court abortion isn’t a true odu fan. You’re a joke who is doing harm to the program by normalizing such garbage as acceptable.

No coach worth their salt losses a 17 point lead with 3:44 left.

It wasn’t Duke or unc, it was utsa.

It’s inexcusable we could not close this game out to help us capture a single, solitary regular season championship under jones.

Not one...........NOT ONE IN 6 YEARS BECAUSE OF CRAP LIKE TODAY

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZ

That dude never changes.

Your tolerance and pitiful acceptance of that garbage is as troubling as anything I just saw on the court.

Fans like you, Giles and obi, who continually makes excuses for and tolerate the mediocrity that is Jeff jones basketball, is one of the most troubling aspects of all of this.

Anyone who isn’t pissed off after that on court abortion isn’t a true odu fan. You’re a joke who is doing harm to the program by normalizing such garbage as acceptable.

It’s inexcusable we could not close this game out to help us capture a single, solitary regular season championship under jones.

Wow I forgot how Razor could rant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZ

That dude never changes.

I could be wrong but wasn't Jeff Jones being considered as a replacement for Hewitt?

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLZZZZZZ

That dude never changes.

Hmmmmm... Sounds a lot like the former "Official Chank Overreaction Thread." Go back and read the first few pages folks. Some people here are no better than Razor Ramon.

TheTastee29

Recruit
Ever notice what our guys are doing during the National Anthem? I've been to three games this year and have watched the rest on TV. Every game without fail our guys have their arms draped around each other like it's a rugby scrum. The other team's guys? They're standing there like choir boys with hands neatly folded in front of them. A small thing compared to the game no doubt, but if you believe body language is an indicator of mutual respect, support and character -- our guys are all in.

patriotchild

Starter
Ever notice what our guys are doing during the National Anthem? I've been to three games this year and have watched the rest on TV. Every game without fail our guys have their arms draped around each other like it's a rugby scrum. The other team's guys? They're standing there like choir boys with hands neatly folded in front of them. A small thing compared to the game no doubt, but if you believe body language is an indicator of mutual respect, support and character -- our guys are all in.

You will also notice that when everyone goes to shake hands afterward Kier and Greene "tie their shoes" and say F sportsmanship we are gonna play mean (or at least they did against GW). I liked it.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
You will also notice that when everyone goes to shake hands afterward Kier and Greene "tie their shoes" and say F sportsmanship we are gonna play mean (or at least they did against GW). I liked it.

Actually didn't notice this shoe-tying before the game. I'm not in favor of it if it's planned behavior, and I would guess the Coach wouldn't be either. I want our team to compete and play hard, but I don't think we need to be poor sports about it.

Just my take on how I want the team to represent our university.