Countdown to the End of the Coach Hewitt Era

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Whoever coaches Georgia Southern has done a nice job turning them around. Very young guy. In other news, Ron Hunter hurt himself in the celebration following the game.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
What benefit does waiting provide, and don't give me this we do everything with CLASS crap at Mason.

I don't think anyone on here would refer to G Mas as "Class," but "incompetent" in Athletics Administration might be accurate.

KAOriginal

All-American
I would very much hire Anthony Grant.

Im not sure I could deal with the vcu onslaught of laughter if we did that. UGH.

As for this rumor of "new coach not having a team." I am very worried. Howland or not, there better be some extenuating circumstances on why this person is sitting in a recliner right now.....

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I would very much hire Anthony Grant.

The problem I have with Grant is he did OK at vcu. Shaka put them on the map. And he goes to Alabama and does well nothing because he got fired. If had he resources and recruiting grounds of the SEC and couldn't do anything do we want him here??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Definitely down with Pat Knight.

Would 100% renew tickets behind the bench in that case, although I wouldn't bring my son until he was 17.

Why wait till he is 17. Get that boy learning young. Nothing like having your three year old playing with his block building a tower and it falls over with him saying "Son of a bitch".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk