Countdown to Hewitt's Next Longevity Bonus

Cool Disco Dan

Sixth Man
The contract requires written notification.

He has to notify the school that he's not leaving? I didn't see that in the contract, but I'll take your word for it.

By the way, does the fact that the date of TOC's signature is off by 10 years buy us any legal recourse? Sloppy.

image.jpg

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Congrats to The Paul Hewitt and his agent. If we find out that Hewitt gets $500 for each time he calls a timeout when the next whistle would trigger a media timeout it will also explain a lot.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He has to notify the school that he's not leaving? I didn't see that in the contract, but I'll take your word for it.

By the way, does the fact that the date of TOC's signature is off by 10 years buy us any legal recourse? Sloppy.

View attachment 230
Not only does it say "2001", but what day is "September I"? Its clearly not a 1 when compared to the line above it.

wijg

Starter
Not only does it say "2001", but what day is "September I"? Its clearly not a 1 when compared to the line above it.
Does anyone else find it funny that it was signed in September? Didn't they announce his hiring in the late April time frame? Maybe that is how a ridiculous provision was negotiated. Since Mason had already announced, it would have only looked bad for Mason if the deal did not go through, so announcing before the contract was signed would have given Hewitt the upper hand in the negotiations...

This is why I loved O'Connor. Drunk Irishmen are just flat out cool.

Normally drunks just deal with the morning after and laugh about the night before. How often does the morning after last four years?

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Normally drunks just deal with the morning after and laugh about the night before. How often does the morning after last four years?

I've known some drunken Irishmen whose "morning after" has lasted 18 years and more. Let's hope to God that we don't get anywhere close to that number.

Harry

Starter
Now that March 1 is here, can we please close down this thread? I just finished reading/scanning pages 8 -14 and it has been a tough read!

For the record, I wish they had fired him before today and cut the financial losses. I know this is a flip from my previous position but Hewitt coaching just makes me crazy...