Coach's Show with Kim English

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I was actually going to finally make it to one in person tonight, bummer.

I’m one of those dozens of people that listens to these, almost always after the fact. There’s a lot of great insight into Englishes decision making process and what he’s seeing from the team. If you take the time to post shit on here, it’s definitely worth your while to check it out. I hope they keep doing them it’s been one of the better additions we’ve done.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Same here, I am thrilled that they are doing this, it's been even more interesting than I expected, and since I hadn't made it out in person all year, I was planning to go tonight, to show support for the event (and to Glory Days for hosting). Hopefully I'll be able to make it next week.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
If I lived in NoVa I would definitely go. I enjoy watching the recorded episodes though, and am glad they’re giving Kim an outlet to be the face of the university — that can only help Mason, athletically and otherwise.

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah add me to one of the guys who listens to every episode. I love the coach's show and its something that I asked AD folks to do for a few years now. Even if I get 1 or 2 new pieces of information I really do enjoy it and feel more connected to the program as a fan. Even if its something silly like "so and so had an injury lately".

mason89

Starter
Yeah add me to one of the guys who listens to every episode. I love the coach's show and its something that I asked AD folks to do for a few years now. Even if I get 1 or 2 new pieces of information I really do enjoy it and feel more connected to the program as a fan. Even if its something silly like "so and so had an injury lately".
Ditto. Or how KE has battled/overcome stuttering and how he's been able to help others with the same issue. I never would have known had Bill not asked the question.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

Final Coach's Show, Monday

Don't miss the final George Mason Basketball Coach's Show with Kim English, presented by SN Mortgage, on Monday, March 28th.

The show, which begins at 7 p.m., will be hosted by Glory Days Grill at their Barcroft Plaza location in Falls Church (6341 Columbia Pike, Falls Church, Va. 22041).

- Happy Hour Food & Drink special available until 9pm ($5 signature cocktails)
- Monday is burger night - $7.99 classic burgers

Fans are invited to join men's basketball head coach Kim English and radio play-by-play announcer Bill Rohland as they look back on the 2021-22 season, discuss what might be in store for the Patriots during the offseason, and an early outlook on the 2022-23 season. The show will also be streamed live to Mason Athletics' Official Facebook and YouTube pages.

Arrive early to get a table & order food before the show starts!

Well, I hate to admit it, but when I posted back on March 12 that there was zero chance CKE was going to coach somewhere else next season, I was, evidently, wrong since this will be "the final George Mason Basketball Coach's Show with Kim English". I will be sad to see him go.

;-)

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I was, evidently, wrong since this will be "the final George Mason Basketball Coach's Show with Kim English". I will be sad to see him go. ;-)
It really is amazing that something like that goes out without one person saying, "Before I hit send, does it sounds like he's leaving forever?" — especially when they are fully aware of how paranoid the fan base has been the last few weeks.