Coaching Carousel 2023

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
I like Nate, I initially thought we’d have KE for 3-4 years and then we possibly have our own coaching tree with promoting Nate to Head Coach when KE left. Obviously not the case now.
I like Nate also, he has a very bright future in coaching, but always figured we’d need someone with a little more experience once KE left. Honestly I’m just glad the administration didn’t give it to Felton because that would’ve been a textbook Mason maneuver once upon a time.

Bricker

Starter
I like Nate also, he has a very bright future in coaching, but always figured we’d need someone with a little more experience once KE left. Honestly I’m just glad the administration didn’t give it to Felton because that would’ve been a textbook Mason maneuver once upon a time.

Man, so true. Felton would be such a Mason move.

Surprised to see ByG mention that Nate was a finalist for the job, too.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Man, so true. Felton would be such a Mason move.

Surprised to see ByG mention that Nate was a finalist for the job, too.
No offense to Nate but I think he was the backup to the backup to the backup to the backup plan. “Hire in case of everyone else turning you down.”

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Any video of the nut shot?
That probably doesn't exist unless someone has that game on DVD/VHS somewhere. It was super subtle and it wasn't until it was called out on replays until it was actually seen.
It's literally a softball toss for them. Some marketing intern could figure that one out.
Yeah for sure. If they did it for English, there is absolutely no reason why there won't be a super hype video that touches all the feels for Tony.

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah for sure. If they did it for English, there is absolutely no reason why there won't be a super hype video that touches all the feels for Tony.

I want it to be how they announce it... they just drop the video on Twitter.

gomason.com press release follows a bit after.