Bye Angel

goodbye Angel. Wasn't a fan of his anyways. He has had his foot out the door for years. Had Hillary Clinton been elected, he was earmarked to become US Secretary for Education.

This pending appointment will have direct impact on our AD and coaches futures.

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Please bring in somebody who understands and can grow athletics. Makes no sense we are in big market but are such a small player.
Be careful what you wish for. Angel wasn't the best he was way more pro sports than Merten (other than attending games with a 1970's mason logo). Hopefully we do not revert.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Be careful what you wish for. Angel wasn't the best he was way more pro sports than Merten (other than attending games with a 1970's mason logo). Hopefully we do not revert.

I want a sports whore from the SEC that understands Mason isnt going to become a baby ivy. Maintain the current academics and go hard at the sports. I want scandals. Point shavings, recruit paying, cheat like crazy son of a gun!!! Woooooooo!

Last edited:

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I want a sports whore from the SEC that understands Mason isnt going to become a baby ivy. Maintain the current academics and go hard at the sports. I want scandals. Point shavings, recruit paying, cheat like crazy son of a gun!!! Woooooooo!

Second dumbest take I’ve seen today.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Let the football debate begin anew ....

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk