Speculation Breaking News: Hewitt Will Return For Final Year

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Where on earth did you ever have sex? That's what it was there for!!!

Commonwealth Hall, the student apartments and one time in the laundry room during a blizzard. The latter was with my roommate's sister while he was right outside in the middle of a huge snowball fight. It's amazing how stupidly invincible alcohol makes you.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Commonwealth Hall, the student apartments and one time in the laundry room during a blizzard. The latter was with my roommate's sister while he was right outside in the middle of a huge snowball fight. It's amazing how stupidly invincible alcohol makes you.

The student apartments had to be the single greatest, densest concentration of iniquity at Mason. The shit that went on there at all hours was mind boggling. It was the super soaker of male and female ejaculate combined with incomprehensible combinations of alcohol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gmurva

Recruit
What captial projects? We just spent 1 Billion on capital projects so I think we about finished for the near future. As for justifying the firiing, they may not have to. LIke I said in another thread, the travel budget is 650k just for the mens team. Cut that in half by not going to spain, and other exotic places like Hawaii etc, and you can make it up quick. Plus, guarantee games. Who cares if we go to Kentucky and get whipped for 100k. It's not a big deal financially, but its gonna take a great coach to go on the road and be a giant killer. Sad side of this is, we are starting over.
Lobbying for $20M to bring Robinson up to date. Hope you are right. I just don't see it.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Lobbying for $20M to bring Robinson up to date. Hope you are right. I just don't see it.

What dont you see? Cutting the travel budget in half to save 375k per year isnt a path to paying off Blewitt? Hopefully we can negotiate a longer pay schedule. Like 650k years.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
So can we start the over/under for this happening. As we get closer to the 16th, I am going to get more and more nervous.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
So can we start the over/under for this happening. As we get closer to the 16th, I am going to get more and more nervous.

If they are going to fire Hewitt, they will do it before the Final Four. That is where all the coaches and ADs congregate. Hewitt, obviously, will want the opportunity to look at other available jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
We should probably have these boards go down for a month or so if Hewitt is looking for another job and his possible hiring would save Mason money.

Herndon

All-Conference
If they are going to fire Hewitt, they will do it before the Final Four. That is where all the coaches and ADs congregate. Hewitt, obviously, will want the opportunity to look at other available jobs.
LOL! I randomly found your picture on the internet. Haha, it's Punky Brewster pre boob job!