Baseball!

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Congrats to Coach Brown and the team. Four very well-pitched games, solid defense and just enough timely hitting all adds up to a well-deserved NCAA bid.

Now I'm just hoping they get seeded higher than 4 and get placed in a regional that's reasonably close to Richmond. If it's Charlottesville, my son and I will be there rocking Mason gear all weekend.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Way to go Mason. So how many A10 championships does that make in our first season in the A10?

I am liking this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Way to go Mason. So how many A10 championships does that make in our first season in the A10?

I am liking this.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I think 4: men's soccer, baseball and women's indoor and outdoor track (the men were runners' up in both).

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
According to Shoeshine, we have the worst athletic department in the world, so this certainly comes as a surprise.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

What do you expect from someone who probably majored in shining shoes at the Richmond Professional Institute?

Buncha freaking geniuses at that piece of crap school. I'd enjoy beating their asses in tiddlywinks ... ending their baseball season was awesome.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Wow, the selection committee seriously sucks.

Four Virginia teams in the field. Easy call to seed them 1-4 in Charlottesville and you'd have an interesting regional with representation from all 4 fan bases.

Instead, hey, let's send George Mason to play in a regional with 3 Texas teams.

Oh well, let's go win the damn thing. Wouldn't that be a hoot?

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
ODU plays MD on Friday afternoon.

To which ODU blew a 3-1 lead in the 9th to lose to MD 4-3 in the strangest way possible

1st and 2nd 1 out BOT 9... ODU still winning 3-2 and the following happens: BB to load bases, HBP to tie the game at 3, HBP to win the game for MD.

Last edited:

sigmanorm

Starter
We just got hosed on 2 calls on the bases if you ask me. Definitely 1, but I think even the 2nd one. Bot of 3rd, 0-0