Baseball Advances to NCAA TOURNAMENT!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Nice win and showing in regionals. Always good to see our sports do well.

OP
P

phoenix-arizona

All-American
No certainly not and for me personally, this regional has hit all the checkmarks I was really hoping for. A win vs WF would be nice but getting 2 wins, eliminating 2 schools and making it to the final series, are all fantastic and great things to build upon.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wake is just on a different level of baseball... they are truly a juggernaut this season. They may/probably will win it all. Sucks we drew them in the regional but we did awesome.

Outstanding performance from a very young team! A-10 Champs and 2 wins against good teams in a Regional. Future is very bright for us. Shawn Camp has this team trending in the right direction after years of mediocrity.

With this staff we could potentially be a powerhouse in the A-10 in the very near future.

Jack Strop

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Wake is just on a different level of baseball... they are truly a juggernaut this season. They may/probably will win it all. Sucks we drew them in the regional but we did awesome.

Outstanding performance from a very young team! A-10 Champs and 2 wins against good teams in a Regional. Future is very bright for us. Shawn Camp has this team trending in the right direction after years of mediocrity.

With this staff we could potentially be a powerhouse in the A-10 in the very near future.
Proud of my baseball Patriots! Gutsy performance to win the A10 and advance to the NCAA regional final.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Really can't ask for anything more than what we got from this run. My goal was 1 win, and they gave us 2! We gave ourselves a chance to win the regional, Wake is just on a whole different level, I mean, they destroyed Maryland yesterday, and Maryland is #19 in the country.

Patriot Lawdog

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Great job by the fellas. Helluva of an effort to come back and beat UMD after getting down 8-3. Awesome stuff....On another note, Wake might be the best college baseball team I've ever seen. The lineup is a complete joke. Every guy is hitting like .350 with 15-20 bombs and 70+ RBI. Oh and not to mention their pitching is loaded as well. Good luck to anyone beating that team once much less twice.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Awesome run! College baseball is so fun to watch, hopefully just the start of sustained success for the program.

Would love to see an increase in donations and support from the school - give these guys all the tools they need to keep it going. Anyone have a clue where the cricket/baseball hybrid stadium study is at? Wouldn't shock me if that falls by the wayside given it was a Brad led project, but the original release from the school had a target window of Summer 2025 for a new stadium to be built and operational.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Awesome run! College baseball is so fun to watch, hopefully just the start of sustained success for the program.

Would love to see an increase in donations and support from the school - give these guys all the tools they need to keep it going. Anyone have a clue where the cricket/baseball hybrid stadium study is at? Wouldn't shock me if that falls by the wayside given it was a Brad led project, but the original release from the school had a target window of Summer 2025 for a new stadium to be built and operational.
So much more energy and excitement than MLB. College guys really care.
I love watching the playoffs and WS.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I watched the ACC some this year and remember commentators stating Wake has a new pitching lab that is state of the art. They invested in technology and it is paying off.

Some secret sauce to Wake and why their pitching is unreal. If you are a stud pitcher in high school this would certainly draw you in and probably a big reason why their pitching is crazy good. This kinda stuff attracts the studs.

"The Wake Forest Pitching Lab is one of the first of its kind in the United States and integrates the Wake Forest athletic department with the sports medicine experts at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist. "

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
"The Wake Forest Pitching Lab is one of the first of its kind in the United States and integrates the Wake Forest athletic department with the sports medicine experts at Atrium Health Wake Forest Baptist. "
Awesome strategic partnership. Would love to see more of this from our AD to help subsidize and build up our athletics infrastructure.

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Awesome strategic partnership. Would love to see more of this from our AD to help subsidize and build up our athletics infrastructure.
Definitely knew something was different about the pitching staff, there was no drop off as they brought in the next guy. That team is an absolute beast.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I watched the ACC some this year and remember commentators stating Wake has a new pitching lab that is state of the art. They invested in technology and it is paying off.

Some secret sauce to Wake and why their pitching is unreal. If you are a stud pitcher in high school this would certainly draw you in and probably a big reason why their pitching is crazy good. This kinda stuff attracts the studs.

The Baltimore Orioles have something similar.

https://www.medstarhealth.org/services/medstar-health-orioles-pitching-lab