Baseball Advances to NCAA TOURNAMENT!

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Great comeback win! I stopped watching for a while when we were down 8-3 but heard on wtop that Mason was ahead 10-8! So I got back on to watch the rest of the game, Clearly they had more faith in themselves than I did!

illayin

Sixth Man
Regional championship game 1 at 6:20 ET on ESPN+

Game 2, if necessary (if Mason wins tonight), would be tomorrow... not sure the time

Yossarian

Sixth Man
I missed the game against Maryland. How many throws did our lead-off pitcher make? He threw like, 130 pitches yesterday?

illayin

Sixth Man
I missed the game against Maryland. How many throws did our lead-off pitcher make? He threw like, 130 pitches yesterday?

The starter Konner Eaton threw 76 pitches (only 37 for strikes) in 2 2/3... Owen Stewart pitched the majority of the game and had 103 pitches in 5 1/3

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Pain continues

Attachments

• IMG_7986.jpeg
    IMG_7986.jpeg
    258.3 KB · Views: 142

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
This is a great win for Mason.
Drank hard when we were down and drank harder on the comeback.
It is great for the baseball program.
Off Maryland.
Can someone tell me whose yard I am standing in and why are people yelling at me.
Can anyone spare a t-shirt or something

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Two wins in the regionals and knocking out the Terps is good enough for me. Not expecting to be able to knock off WFU once, let alone twice.

Oh screw that - we are here now - go for as much gold as you can get. I believe bitches.