Atlantic 10 Tournament Schedule - Capital One Center in 2023?

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
You live out near Leesburg? I am in Aldie 15 minutes east of Middleburg
Yup. Walking distance to Old Town Leesburg. Black Walnut is my current favorite brewery in Leesburg, but Crooked Run had a lot a great variety.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Yup. Walking distance to Old Town Leesburg. Black Walnut is my current favorite brewery in Leesburg, but Crooked Run had a lot a great variety.

Sounds intriguing. Sounds like we need a Masonhoops meet up there.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Sounds intriguing. Sounds like we need a Masonhoops meet up there.
Good idea. I am excited to start seeing other Masonhoops friends in person again. I'd be in for one in the western area and Brion's.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Athletic Department should have some pregame events/activities/pep rallies/meeting places set up in the immediate area near CapOne Center
Georgetown does this every year for the Big East Tournament

and since the Tourney Tix are now general admission
for each session they should set aside the seating behind the teams for that fan base
The AD always does pregame events in Brooklyn, but it's obviously been a small crowd. So they will definitely do it in DC.

Generally, most folks accomodate that, fans vacate the prime seats after their game so the second game of the session fans can move in, etc. It works a lot better than I expected.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Oh no. You locked in at the rate 15 years ago, and you opted against an adjustable rate.

Ok I will bring the 20 dollars wrapped around a bottle or a thigh of one of GMUTom's recently shuttled in eastern European girls.