Atlantic 10 Tournament Schedule - Capital One Center in 2023?

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
That would work - place?
Old Man has nominated Black Walnut. I nominates Brion's Grille. I am also happy to host something as well, which helps if we want to have some Mason related videos going on in the background. Any of those options works for me. We can make it a monthly thing and we have our first three venues set, then the start of the new season doesn't feel like it is so far away...

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
That would work - place?
I recommend Black Walnut Brewery. It's on Rt. 15 about 2 blocks south of Loudoun Street. There is a front porch and other outdoor seating if this grows. From there we could easily walk to Delerium, Black Hoof, Crooked Run, or other beverage stations.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I recommend Black Walnut Brewery. It's on Rt. 15 about 2 blocks south of Loudoun Street. There is a front porch and other outdoor seating if this grows. From there we could easily walk to Delerium, Black Hoof, Crooked Run, or other beverage stations.
oh i like
i like alot

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
oh i like
i like alot
So, I'm all for Brions or gmubrian's with a little more notice. But on 16 Apr, I'll be at Black Walnut at 7pm. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be there with a rose between my ... wait, wrong group. I'll be there wearing my Mason hat.

Let's set next month on May 21st at Brions. It's the 3rd Fri of May just like this month, and we could continue on the 3rd Fri of the following months moving place to place.

Everyone in favor say aye!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
So, I'm all for Brions or gmubrian's with a little more notice. But on 16 Apr, I'll be at Black Walnut at 7pm. If anyone wants to join me, I'll be there with a rose between my ... wait, wrong group. I'll be there wearing my Mason hat.

Let's set next month on May 21st at Brions. It's the 3rd Fri of May just like this month, and we could continue on the 3rd Fri of the following months moving place to place.

ok sounds good

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

I'll be there!

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Assuming that Black Walnut does not serve my go to beverage so I'll see you next month.

Old Man

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Assuming that Black Walnut does not serve my go to beverage so I'll see you next month.
Fortunately for us, that is correct. . Seriously, that was an oversight on my part assuming your beverage of choice is not either coffee or water, and if it were, I would wonder what evil had overcome and possessed you.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Fortunately for us, that is correct. . Seriously, that was an oversight on my part assuming your beverage of choice is not either coffee or water, and if it were, I would wonder what evil had overcome and possessed you.

What is Patriotsince81's beverage of choice

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
What is Patriotsince81's beverage of choice
When people first see me they are often overwhelmed by my style and class. It is obvious to most that I am a man of refinement who only appreciates the finest that life has to offer. So, of course, my beverage of choice is MD20/20 Plum Rose, Thursday vintage. @tblack33 is also correct but a beverage so fine as the chemically altered banana whiskey he refers to, although 3 day old not 3 year old, is what I buy my friends when I am truly in a giving mood. ;)