Are you happy we hired Kim English as our Head Coach?

Are you happy we hired Kim English as the GMU Head Coach?

• Yes

Votes: 32 41.6%
  • No

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Need More Time to Tell

Votes: 24 31.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
OP
TweederGMU

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
All the Need more time to tell should either be Yes or No's by now. We can all analyze what he gave us and how he left us.

Complete exodus doesn't help. We may have 3 players from current team sticking around.

Yessss.....Feel free to let the hate flow.

Last edited:

FlPatriot

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I blame AD situation as much as I do English. I am hoping washington gets it and makes the necessary changes.

He15man

Starter
The CKE era wasn’t the experience we hoped for, and hindsight is always 20/20, but I don’t regret the hire. I think that, especially near the end of this season he showed that our program can compete in this conference, and that with the right man at the helm, and with strong recruiting, we can get back to where we all want to be.

Changed my vote to no. All we got out of this was 2 years of mediocre overall play and horrendous PG play. For the first time in a long time we had a dominant big man, and we couldn't surround him with decent guards. And because of the portal, KE has left us in a much worse position than Hewitt did. If Mason doesn't get Skinn here quick and let him start talking to these players, we are going to be facing a 2023-4 team that will resemble Paulson's first team.

Only thing good to come out of this is if KE chose to leave after two, he absolutely was gonna leave after three, so better to rip the band-aid off now.

Go get Tony ASAP and stop the bleeding.