Adidas Flash Store is Live

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Nothing - about to throw in the towel

Hey man, it's all good. No judgement here. We all completely understand.

#DawnWins #DawnAlwaysWins #DawnWillDanceOnYourGrave #Quitter #FakeFan #NotReallyADoctor #LikelyDrinkingProblem #ListensToNickelback #WearsDockersPleatedCargoShorts #AndWhiteSocksWithBlackShoes #VacationsInBransonMO #CarrotTopFan #TalksToYouWithFoodInTeeth #OwnKidsLostRespect #OrdersWhiteWineAtBar #DrivesPTCruiser #RootsForCowboys #TakesShoesOffOnAirplane #FreezerFullOfHotPockets #FavoriteMoviePaulBlartMallCop #OnceKickedAPuppy #EvenWorseThanJollay #IMightBeViolatingBoardRules #WorthIt #TotallyWorthIt

Last edited:

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Nothing - about to throw in the towel
I mean we have so many people on here that are so proud about being in group chats and friend groups with low ranking AD employees. Couldn't one of them put in a good word for ole Gunnie #dawnhicksfan #dawn4lyfe #dawndunkedonyoass

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I’ll be honest, that worse than Jollay hashtag really hit hard. Offensive… borderline criminal… but it seemed to work some magic.

I was told today a store should be up and running in about two weeks. Unlike the last order, I had no input on designs or items. Having said that, I was told it’s the same items you see the staff wearing. I’ll share more when I know more.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I’ll be honest, that worse than Jollay hashtag really hit hard. Offensive… borderline criminal… but it seemed to work some magic.

I was told today a store should be up and running in about two weeks. Unlike the last order, I had no input on designs or items. Having said that, I was told it’s the same items you see the staff wearing. I’ll share more when I know more.
That sounds promising... hope they have a range of sizes available.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Anyone interested in a black XXL hoodie? I put it up on eBay, but just getting low-ball offers. If I'm gonna sell cheap, it would be to one of you guys.
I already have one just like that, but since it is my size, I might be able to help out the cause. Do you still make it up for games? If so, I could collect it at one of those.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
I already have one just like that, but since it is my size, I might be able to help out the cause. Do you still make it up for games? If so, I could collect it at one of those.
I’ll definitely be up for a game at some point in the early season, and can also ship it as well.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Was about to smash the buy button on that GM logo tee but man..$10.85 shipping...oof

Is it that much to anywhere or just paradise tax?

I like the black polo and the black patriots hoodie. And you know what, I paid £10 to have a book shipped from the UK that isn’t available in the US (in other words, sometimes it’s worth the extra cost to support the cause).

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I like the black polo and the black patriots hoodie. And you know what, I paid £10 to have a book shipped from the UK that isn’t available in the US (in other words, sometimes it’s worth the extra cost to support the cause).
Nah I hear you. Looks like it'd be the same to ship to my parents' house in Burke as it would be to ship out here.

I'll probably wait 'til my next paycheck to avoid the "why did you spend $30 on a t-shirt" discussion. it ususally goes over a little better when the bank is full.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Love the effort and having the option, but I don't think I'll be purchasing anything this time around. It's all so generic. We really need a new look.
I ordered a shirt. Will let the group know if it at lasts more than one wash and dry unlike the last one which is now a rag…

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
It's all so generic. We really need a new look.
The designs this year are a lot of basic one color prints, but it is what you see the players and staff wearing, so at least we got that.

Since Kim's arrival, it's been a lot of black, white, and grey with the gear. He hasn't really embraced the green and gold color scheme.

I ordered a shirt. Will let the group know if it at lasts more than one wash and dry unlike the last one which is now a rag…

I have a few other "athletic union" brand shirts that they have printed for Mason in the past - they seem to be better quality than the player t-shirts.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I was extremely disappointed in last year's tee. So thin you could see through. I did like the hoodie though. But I get hot in hoodies and it seldom gets cold enough to wear them. I still would like to see a full-zip. That way, if it gets hot, you can just unzip. I would buy a quarter zip, but at the price, I too am waiting for something with a bit more "pop." And a new logo.