Adidas Flash Store is Live

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Store closes Feb 10th. Delivery is 5 weeks after the store closes. I had a lot more options picked out, but this is what they had available. Sorry.

https://bit.ly/3g8SX5L

814DF147-9CAB-47A0-9EA4-F3B26048B8D6.jpeg

Attachments

• George Mason University Basketball Flyer 22.pdf
    399.8 KB · Views: 6,335
Last edited:

JPgmuswim

Starter
Thanks for all your hard work Josh. Now just gotta figure out what I’m getting. Black 1/4 and the grey sweatshirt most likely.
A little bummed that FZ isn’t a mens but we get what they give us.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I did send an email about the lack of large 1/4 zips. I don’t know if that was just a mistake in setting up the store or if they don’t have any. I’ll let you know.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
This is way way way way better than nothing, so don't get me wrong, but most of the items I need aren't listed.

Last edited:
OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
‪Unfortunately what you see on the site is what they’ve got. He said times are tough right now stock wise because of supply chain issues. ‬

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
This is way way way way better than nothing, so don't get me wrong, but most of the items I need aren't listed.
I saw your complaint directed to me on Twitter and again on here. I’m sorry they don’t have the size you want, but what do you want me to do?

I do not work for adidas. I have no control over what they are offering or the sizes they have available.

To pull back the curtain, the company that is doing this had zero interest in setting it up. Basically, they look at it like they are doing us a big favor. The adidas rep has been great, but the retailer not so much.

Also, to further pull back the curtain, I’m not ordering a thing on this, nor am I getting a cut of the profits or getting a free item… all this work was so that fans would have more options for gear because our bookstore is terrible. There was no benefit to me setting this up whatsoever. I don’t mind doing it if it helps Mason fans out, but please don’t bitch to me about what you wish they would have offered or colors or sizes. Available is about 1/3 the items I ask for. If your not happy, don’t direct it at me.

Also, if you have specific questions about fabrics and such, I suggest you google the name of the item and find it yourself. For instance, this took me about 30 sec to find: 1/4 Zip

Yes, I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Guys, Dr. GUNNIE went waaayyy out of his way to do this. Stfu and show some respect. He is not here to go fetch you all your size and color from the back room.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Guys, Dr. GUNNIE went waaayyy out of his way to do this. Stfu and show some respect. He is not here to go fetch you all your size and color from the back room.
Appreciate it, but I’m not looking for thanks… just looking to not get bitched at for volunteering to help out.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I saw your complaint directed to me on Twitter and again on here. I’m sorry they don’t have the size you want, but what do you want me to do?

I do not work for adidas. I have no control over what they are offering or the sizes they have available.

To pull back the curtain, the company that is doing this had zero interest in setting it up. Basically, they look at it like they are doing us a big favor. The adidas rep has been great, but the retailer not so much.

Also, to further pull back the curtain, I’m not ordering a thing on this, nor am I getting a cut of the profits or getting a free item… all this work was so that fans would have more options for gear because our bookstore is terrible. There was no benefit to me setting this up whatsoever. I don’t mind doing it if it helps Mason fans out, but please don’t bitch to me about what you wish they would have offered or colors or sizes. Available is about 1/3 the items I ask for. If your not happy, don’t direct it at me.

Also, if you have specific questions about fabrics and such, I suggest you google the name of the item and find it yourself. For instance, this took me about 30 sec to find: 1/4 Zip

Gunnie, please don't think my question was a complaint. It wasn't. I was just looking for information that I thought you might already have since you were working with those guys. I do appreciate very much all your work. It's just a shame that they couldn't come up with more stuff for you. Absolutely not your fault. And yeah, in my work, I know exactly what it's like to do your best and still have people complain, but honestly, I didn't read the comments as complaints, just disappointment...not directed at you, but at adidas, retailers, etc.
You did a great job working with what you had. Thanks again!

By George.

Starter

Gods work. Also thanks for sending the quarter zips, they’re fresh!

Petey Buckets

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Gunnie, this kicks a**. I asked about the 1/4 zip in large on Twitter - hope you didn't take it as me bitching, just thought there might have been a mistake. Still dropped $300 and am probably coming back around for more.

If the Adidas rep can give you any visibility, I would be super curious to see how much the flash store generates in revenue.