Adidas Flash Store is Live

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm thinking about ordering one of the women's hooded jackets. In looking at the sizing charts it seems like I could order a women's XL and it would be almost identical to the men's L.

Is there something I'm missing? Will it have a tiny neck hole? Will the arms be super short?

I wouldn't do it. It's probably cut different. Tighter in the sleeves and torso area.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm thinking about ordering one of the women's hooded jackets. In looking at the sizing charts it seems like I could order a women's XL and it would be almost identical to the men's L.

Is there something I'm missing? Will it have a tiny neck hole? Will the arms be super short?

It’s cut for a woman’s body so it has an hour glass shape might have weird fit around the chest and it’s going to cut in around your waist.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
The mens version of that and the crewneck sweatshirt were the two items I was interested in and both didn’t make the cut. Maybe next time.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I'm wearing the "Dinwiddie" hoodie I ordered from Ryan at tonight's game. Anyone asks about it I will direct them here.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
First off, props to Gunnie for pushing this through!!

My top choices were all out of stock, but I made a purchase anyways. Need Adidas and Mason Athletics to recognize the real interest here, and hopefully this moves the needle in our direction for future seasons.

There will actually be data to show them rather than Adidas just assuming demand (or lack thereof).

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I did notice that at least with the order I did previously through Kish, that the sizes didnt't run the way I personally like them. As an example the XL in the sweatshirt was pretty skinny and tight on me, and I'm 6'3 but not wide by any stretch. This time around I went for the 2XL for the sweatshirt but an XL in the tshirt.

I'm probably just high maintenance when it comes to sizing, but figured I'd share it with everyone. Just how the material is made/cut etc.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Who is kish and where do u order the dinwidde hoodie from?

variaban

Walk-On
Wow, impressive sales numbers, nice work putting this together Gunnie! Mason is missing out on SO much sales merchandise and memorabilia by not having a shop in EBA. Would be nice to have something a la JMU.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I was going to order the 1/4 zip black. In my mind I would look like CKE, but then I noticed how Simpkins, who has probably an extra 20 lbs, looked in it, and realized that with my extra 50 lbs I will not look good in that.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Just a reminder only a few days left to place your orders - link in the first post.

Also, would there be any interest in this design on a shirt? Price would be around $28 and that includes shipping.

F82E5E01-A230-4FAA-B2AB-15A6842EFF66.jpeg