Adidas Flash Store is Live

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I've seen that before - it's a pretty big gamble because you really have no idea of what you are getting. No pics of the actual jersey. Having said that, go for it! I would love to see what the finished product looks like.

Something else I've stumbled on and waiting for - this place has a lot of different options for jersey customization: https://www.fansidea.com/

They can't do the Mason jersey in the Mason fonts, but I've bought a few blank jerseys that match our style trim. They've shipped, but they are coming from overseas and haven't arrived yet. I'll add vinyl Mason names/numbers myself and see how they come out. They don't have the exact match for our home white jersey, but they have the others:

Patriots Script Jersey:

cream_0078-6_2000x.jpg

Black Jersey:

Black0279-6_2000x.jpg

Green Jersey:

kelly_green_0072-6_2000x.jpg

Wait a minute.... Does that say "Team Mom" on it???

If so, I definitely think you'll sell one, just not many more.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
We are nearing the point in the next month or two if they are going to do any kind of special order / jersey order that it should go live soon to ensure that it is here by November. Anyone heard anything?

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I’ve seen this design or a slight variation of it with a lot of the new off-season gear.

DEAA357F-18C7-462E-B6A8-E04658642C56.jpeg

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
For sale: XXL Adidas "Dinwiddie" Black Hoodie pictured here:
GMUHoodie.jpg

Originally ordered with the Adidas Flash Store custom order back in Mar/Apr, this hoodie is new, never worn, has tags still attached. Only selling because I ordered two and liked the gray one better.

Will sell for the original price of $40, plus whatever shipping is to your location from where I am in VA.

If this post is still up - it's still for sale. Will remove once it's sold or if I list it on Ebay.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It’s now August — if they don’t do some sort of flash store in the next couple of weeks the odds of anything getting in before the season are low. Shame because it seemed like it did better than expected last time they did one.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
I was planning on reaching out this month to get another one going. Normally the players get the new gear when school starts. If we can get everything set up art/items wise in Sept, start the orders beginning of Oct, items should be received by mid/late Nov.

I’ll check on it today.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I was planning on reaching out this month to get another one going. Normally the players get the new gear when school starts. If we can get everything set up art/items wise in Sept, start the orders beginning of Oct, items should be received by mid/late Nov.

I’ll check on it today.
I need a new Mason coat for the fall and winter. I had three fleece zip-ups from some no-name brands (one green, one gray and one black), but it would be nice to have a Mason basketball-branded Adidas jacket/coat to wear to games and other places.

OP
dr. gunnie

dr. gunnie

Administrator
Staff member
Just heard earlier this week that Athletic Union is interested in doing the order this year. They are the ones who actually do the designs and produce the Mason gear for athletics. I believe they are setting up a meeting with Mason admin to hammer out the details. It’s kind of out of my hands right now until those two groups can sit and talk.

They do online stores for many area high schools and have one for Georgetown (although the selection is very limited), but my hope is a store similar with multiple designs and a wider selection.