A10 Media Day and Preseason Poll

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I know we love it when vcu loses but it isn't gonna help the A10 get multiple bids.

Without Bamisile and Bairstow they might not be a top 4 team this season anyway.

And even worse for the A10, sounds like Malachi Smith got hurt in Dayton’s first game…

Last edited:

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
1st big game tonight with Lochi taking on #10 FAU - excited to watch (so long as the game is competitive). I believe FAU returns practically everyone from last years final four team.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
1st big game tonight with Lochi taking on #10 FAU - excited to watch (so long as the game is competitive). I believe FAU returns practically everyone from last years final four team.
Lochi cut it to 7 but a pair of missed lay ups followed by a turnover/fastbreak/5 pt possession opened it back up

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
LoyChi really had an opportunity and let it slip away. That Goldin kid is a beast, but the rest of FAU was not really firing on all cylinders yet. Side note: the Barstool guys were so cringey to listen to/watch, but it was different, that's for sure.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
LoyChi really had an opportunity and let it slip away. That Goldin kid is a beast, but the rest of FAU was not really firing on all cylinders yet. Side note: the Barstool guys were so cringey to listen to/watch, but it was different, that's for sure.
I didn’t mind the Barstool guys doing the broadcast, the betting conversation added a fun layer. Definitely geared towards a younger audience. I couldn’t listen to them for every game though.