A-10 Tourney: Game(s) Discussion Thread

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm assuming you know the answer to your own question, but yes, we lost to Fordham on the road.
Yeah, I was just trying to be funny. Thought you might want to reconsider the part about having the SECOND worst coach A10

JBiggs

Starter
So for the record, do we have the first or second worst coach in the league?
It's subjective, obviously. You can make that call, and I don't think anyone will complain. But, to try and make a determination about that based on one game is rather silly.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Pardon my laziness and ineptitude, but can someone please tell me if this is the correct site to stream the game tonight, and if so, is it free? http://www.atlantic10.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?&db_oem_id=31600

Pretty sure that's correct on both counts. Going to Live Events the Wed. game is in HD and if you sort by "free" it shows up; if you sort by "premium only" it doesn't appear.

That 's the site I used to watch the away game against Duquesne, so by that standard it should be good luck!

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
It's subjective, obviously. You can make that call, and I don't think anyone will complain. But, to try and make a determination about that based on one game is rather silly.

You dont have to look at the in game coaching of any game. The sole fact he didnt bring in a pg is enough reason to fire him bc of the compounding effect of forcing his sytem without a pg in place. A roster mistake from day one. And a mistake he should of learned from his days at GT.

Yossarian

Sixth Man
Pretty sure that's correct on both counts. Going to Live Events the Wed. game is in HD and if you sort by "free" it shows up; if you sort by "premium only" it doesn't appear.

That 's the site I used to watch the away game against Duquesne, so by that standard it should be good luck!
Gracias.

Arrived at the Fairfield in Brooklyn. Pretty nice drinking terrace each room. Fun.

Apparently some news regarding Okoloji in that he might not even be here, according to the proprietor of this site.

Patriotfan49

Starter
Arrived at the Fairfield in Brooklyn. Pretty nice drinking terrace each room. Fun.

Apparently some news regarding Okoloji in that he might not even be here, according to the proprietor of this site.

Duh....he has to take his pregame poop remember? Check the stalls there....or maybe the bus left Mason and hes still in the bathroom there.

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
For the people who like a challenge finding stats...assuming Rudy does NOT get in a game in Brooklyn, is there any eligible (healthy, fine grades, etc.) player Mason history that has not seen one second of court time in a season?

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Broadcasting live from Brooklyn. I have already seen two piece of shit vcu cars parked at my fine hotel establishment. This should get interesting

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I have already seen two piece of shit vcu cars parked at my fine hotel establishment. This should get interesting

stock-photo-front-view-of-two-short-yellow-school-buses-28002599.jpg

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Sad day for me. First post season tourney game in 11 years I have not attended. Beginning of the end.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Sad day for me. First post season tourney game in 11 years I have not attended. Beginning of the end.

Like a guy who just broke up with his girlfriend, you just need to make a clean break. No going to home games, no road trips, no watching games on TV or online, no posting on message boards.

Just rip the Band Aid off and kick back in your hottub. Your new life begins today, my friend. Embrace it. :cool: