A-10 Tourney: Game(s) Discussion Thread

Haxormax

Starter
Some of you are talking about taking a train... if you haven't bought tickets yet, consider the Greyhound - $16 round trip from philly, megabus or bolt bus. all cheap, all wifi

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We're not the 11 seed, we're the 12.
why did you have to ruin that for me??????????

Here is the breakdown by conference of what each player receives for participating in their conference tournament:

A10: Online gift suite from which players may select one of the following: iPod Shuffle with charger; Beats by Dr. Dre urBeats in-ear headphones; Mophie Juice Pack Powerstation; Ray-Ban Aviator sunglasses; Fossil stainless steel men’s watch; Fossil rose-gold stainless steel women’s watch; Michael Kors wristlet.

http://www.sportsbusinessdaily.com/Journal/Issues/2014/03/10/Colleges/Tournament-gifts.aspx

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Is tomorrow's game on A10TV free of 'charge?

We only have one thread for all of our A10 tourney games? (assuming there are more than one game...)why not separate threads for each game? I like to keep an orderly flow to the game-to-game coach and player bashing.

Remember the last time we were an 11 seed in a tournament????????????that worked out pretty well for us. Maybe that was the plan all year long.

I watched some of the 12/13 woman's game for free, hopefully the same is true of the men's game. I don't see a way to pay for it.

So who's going to improve on their 12-seed next year, the men or the women? Don't know much about 'em, but I'm betting on the women. Then again, the men's team isn't losing any all-conference players and Hewitt will only have his guys. So glad the Larranaga era is further and further away in the rearview mirror.

Last edited:

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I watched some of the 12/13 woman's game for free, hopefully the same is true of the men's game. I don't see a way to pay for it.

When I got on the a10 digital network, I sorted Live events--the Wednesday game appeared (HD) when I sorted "Free" and when I sorted for "Premium", the game did not appear. So if we can bear to watch, the price is right!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
According to the MasonMBB instagram, Front Page in Arlington and Brion's grill will be streaming the game tonight.