A-10 Previews

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Flipping over to Dayton @ URI. Its like a different world.
Rooting for URI as that helps the conference more than Dayton winning does

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Flipping over to Dayton @ URI. Its like a different world.
Rooting for URI as that helps the conference more than Dayton winning does

Dayton buries URI, despite many of the Flyers dealing with foul issues. Could have beaten them by 30. URI needs a decent A10 tournament to get an NCAA invite, I would think.

psyclone

Hall of Famer

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Richmond beats Dusquene 73-62 on the road tonight... Richmond is now 24-7 and 14-4 on conference play... wonder if they get to the A10 tournament semis if that will be enough for an at large

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Richmond beats Dusquene 73-62 on the road tonight... Richmond is now 24-7 and 14-4 on conference play... wonder if they get to the A10 tournament semis if that will be enough for an at large

Resume right now: Quad 1: 2-4 Quad 2: 3-2 Quad 3: 9-1 Quad 4: 10-0. Their NET is 44 right now and they've gone 9-1 in their last 10.

Is going 5-6 in quad 1/2 games enough? Getting to the semis means beating probably the 5 seed (unless they're upset), which right now is Duquense, who would be a Quad 2 game.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Davidson beats vcu 75-65... what a fall for vcu

source.gif

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
With both Baylor and San Diego State losing today... wonder if Dayton wins the a10 tournament if they can get a #1 seed in the NCAA Tourney

By George.

Starter
Hey10 tournament preview pod is up! Listening to it on 2x speed on spotify is pretty funny imo:

https://giantkiller.co/ByGeorge/

https://open.spotify.com/episode/6MKyBdEf3SkJzRpAMBMSi7?si=xDbwAZdQQqK9hgBjL7FodA

3 - WNPF
9 - UMass-vcu
13 - Bona
15 - Davidson-La Salle
1830 - Duquesne
2230 - Dayton
2530 - SLU
2830 - Richmond
34 - Rhody
40 - all conference teams

Petey never stops

Today he joined Matt Josephs on Border to Border to discuss the tournament.

https://espnrichmond.com/26662/pete...-10-tournament/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Unfortunately, we are going to get our asses kicked b/c the upper half of A10 has lapped us in recruiting. Maybe as an entire conf. Sure does feel like it. Don't be surprised if this team is dead last or close to it. We have beaten nobody in the A10 for recruits, yet a good junk of top teams are signing guys with P5 offers. The amount of talent returning to the top 4-7 teams is leaps and bounds beyond what we have. Maybe DP pulls something out his a** besides a Diet Dew fart. I don't think it's gonna be pretty this season despite him saying this is his best team yet. And we barely have a coaching staff it seems. I hope I'm wrong.
I saw a quote in Herndon's signature that made me want to go find this post. And, I had 2 hours carved out of my calendar to use...

I know GSII has annoyed many on here with his snarky comments about DP, but he was pretty damn prophetic in this post.

GSII, unfortunately, you were not wrong.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I saw a quote in Herndon's signature that made me want to go find this post. And, I had 2 hours carved out of my calendar to use...

I know GSII has annoyed many on here with his snarky comments about DP, but he was pretty damn prophetic in this post.

he may be a complete old Dunce but he was completely correct.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
J

Call it like I see it...mostly.