2023 Recruiting

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Its going down like this i think.....Posey to Tcu. WHITE to Mason. 3rd Scholly to portal guy.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
we will have more than 3 scholarships available after this season. as many as 6 as few as 4
3rd and above will be portal guys based on KE's trend. Plus we aren't involved with other 2023's.

Last edited:

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
3rd and above will be portal guys based on KE's trend
True- but there also might be opportunity to get some under the radar guy as well. Generally I expect 2-3 transfers in/out a year now on average. It doesnt' really matter but I suspect next year will need to be a bit of a "reload" year.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
3rd and above will be portal guys based on KE's trend. Plus we aren't involved with other 2023's.
Agree but pocketing one for a late 2023 signee or spring decommit is smart planning as well. Lots of flexibility when you have a coach who can recruit.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
True- but there also might be opportunity to get some under the radar guy as well. Generally I expect 2-3 transfers in/out a year now on average. It doesnt' really matter but I suspect next year will need to be a bit of a "reload" year.

Who is going to leave? I suppose Polite and Henry could leave if they get little to no playing time, they’ll be seniors but will still have that COVID year (I think they’re the last class to have it right?) Blake too maybe. But everyone else is either 4th/5th year guys or incoming freshmen (I don’t want to think about losing Fernandez, Dinkins, or Nnaji already so don’t start!)

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
While there is always the chance that a late commitment (like Elvis Nnaji) occurs, I think that everyone can turn their attention primarily to the Class of 2024 starting on Sunday. A couple of visits are already scheduled, more will follow. It's an incredibly important class for several reasons, one of which being that it's loaded with local talent, and another is that the staff has had multiple years to build relationships.

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
While there is always the chance that a late commitment (like Elvis Nnaji) occurs, I think that everyone can turn their attention primarily to the Class of 2024 starting on Sunday. A couple of visits are already scheduled, more will follow. It's an incredibly important class for several reasons, one of which being that it's loaded with local talent, and another is that the staff has had multiple years to build relationships.
Saying that there's already an official scheduled for next week, I don't think it's only the fans that are turning more of their attention to that class...

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Who is going to leave? I suppose Polite and Henry could leave if they get little to no playing time, they’ll be seniors but will still have that COVID year (I think they’re the last class to have it right?) Blake too maybe. But everyone else is either 4th/5th year guys or incoming freshmen (I don’t want to think about losing Fernandez, Dinkins, or Nnaji already so don’t start!)
Way too early to speculate on something like this. I was just merely saying that turnover occurs usually in someway shape or form.

Onto the 24 class.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
I haven't been keeping track.....

In final year
Bailey
Coop
Saquan

Could be last year
Oduro

EVeryone else has atleast 2 years remaining. Assuming no transfers, we got 3, maybe 4.??

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I haven't been keeping track.....

In final year
Bailey
Coop
Saquan

Could be last year
Oduro

EVeryone else has atleast 2 years remaining. Assuming no transfers, we got 3, maybe 4.??
Ticket Gaines has talked on Instagram quite a bit about this seemingly being his final year. who knows though. If Blake and Henry don't play I would assume they don't want to be a JR/SR at the bottom of the bench but who knows

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Ticket Gaines has talked on Instagram quite a bit about this seemingly being his final year. who knows though. If Blake and Henry don't play I would assume they don't want to be a JR/SR at the bottom of the bench but who knows

English has repeatedly said the same thing about Oduro. But either of them could do a Coop and say they aren’t ready to go pro yet. Who knows.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Anyone else seen this?
Instachat and Snapface are social media platforms that you can utilize from a smart phone. Have you heard of an Iphone? I know the rotary you use at the home with your dial up internet can be tough to get connection from.

He has posted on his story "senior szn loading" and "last summer ball" multiple times throughout this offseason. have your grand daughter follow him on instagram for you at hollywood_ticket0

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Oh kayy.... let's knock it off!

Its Friday GIF by Lil Jon

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Instachat and Snapface are social media platforms that you can utilize from a smart phone. Have you heard of an Iphone? I know the rotary you use at the home with your dial up internet can be tough to get connection from.

He has posted on his story "senior szn loading" and "last summer ball" multiple times throughout this offseason. have your grand daughter follow him on instagram for you at hollywood_ticket0
Hey, I resemble that remark! Seriously, I do, and it doesn't bother me a bit.