2023 Kenner Summer League Thread

Junkees9

Sixth Man
Although a late signing, I really think Haynes will be among the top 3 guys brought in this year by the new coaching staff. A waiver this year would be fantastic but it appears a long shot.

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Finally made it to Georgetown on the last day of regular season summer League. Malik is on the court with Pro City and the only have 7 players.

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Semifinals Saturday:
Jim Couch (Kelly, Billups) vs Call Your Mother Deli @ 2pm
A. Wash & Associates vs Tombs @ 3:15pm

Final on Sunday

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Kenner Championship:

A. Wash & Associates vs Jim Couch (feat. Kelly, Billups) at 3pm, Sunday.

Anyone going out to support our guys?

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Looks like the NBA All-Star game out there. I imagine guys just don't want to get hurt.

NewPatriot

Starter
@Mason2005 I have been going to Kenner for years

My only memory of the kenner league. 1974.. the Washington bullets fielded a team with Tom Kolzelko, Joe Pace, Dave Stallworth, Dennis Duval and Nick Weatherspoon and few other reserve vs the Maryland's subs and incoming freshman which included Moses Malone.

It was the only time Moses played for Lefty in a terrapin Uniform.. after that he got drafted by the ABA and went to play for the Utah Stars.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
My only memory of the kenner league. 1974.. the Washington bullets fielded a team with Tom Kolzelko, Joe Pace, Dave Stallworth, Dennis Duval and Nick Weatherspoon and few other reserve vs the Maryland's subs and incoming freshman which included Moses Malone.

It was the only time Moses played for Lefty in a terrapin Uniform.. after that he got drafted by the ABA and went to play for the Utah Stars.
Nick Weatherspoon, there's a blast from the past. He went to Illinois, my brother had several classes with him.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Nothing like going to the old cap centre and hearing the announcer yell "SPOOON!!!".
I won a halftime free throw contest at a Mason game once and won Sky Box suite tickets to both a Caps and Bullets game. Great times at the old Cap Centre. Back on topic. Good night Kenner League, see you next year.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I won a halftime free throw contest at a Mason game once and won Sky Box suite tickets to both a Caps and Bullets game. Great times at the old Cap Centre. Back on topic. Good night Kenner League, see you next year.
Best time I ever had at the Cap Centre was a Linda Rondstadt concert. Cute. Beautiful. And what a voice!