2023 Kenner Summer League Thread

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
i hope that most of the roster participates.
A chance to get to know the local competition and level of talent/play

Fvs9A_YWABEEKYy

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Anyone have any roster or game schedule info yet? Even though it's glorified playground ball I still like to go see our guys in action.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Has anyone gone down to McDonough yet? I'm looking at going this Saturday (8th) but just about every time I went down last year no Mason players showed, at least it seemed that way. Pretty typical given the nature of the league but a waste of a trip if no one shows up.

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Has anyone gone down to McDonough yet? I'm looking at going this Saturday (8th) but just about every time I went down last year no Mason players showed, at least it seemed that way. Pretty typical given the nature of the league but a waste of a trip if no one shows up.
i
i was planning on Sunday 7/9 but something else has come up
likely out of town the next 2 Sundays
maybe the 30th
parking is free on Sundays - otherwise $5/hour in the garage or you can risk a ticket/tow and park in frnt f th arena

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Any word on any of our guys from Kenner yet? I know most years it’s a crapshoot and guys don’t necessarily show up for all/most games, but hadn’t seen anything other than one tweet for Mason players.

Maybe us not having anyone go off at Kenner might be a blessing in disguise? Seems like whenever someone has a great summer there it’s not translated to success for them in the season more often than not.