2023 A10 Tournament. Game 32 - #5 GMU vs Winner of #12 Richmond and #13 UMass Game.

Verdad

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If available, given the totality of the current circumstances, I would love him as the main scoring option off the bench. When Ronnie, Ticket and Josh need a rest, go big with Malik and Ojiako, bring in Dinkins and look for 3's for VBJ.

The problem we are continuing to have during this winning streak is scoring draughts - getting back one of the top 3 pt shooters in the country would be an ideal solution.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
If VJ is cleared, I expect coach to be cautious about mixing him in for Game 1, but then to use him more in Game 2 (when fresh legs will be an asset)

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If available, given the totality of the current circumstances, I would love him as the main scoring option off the bench. When Ronnie, Ticket and Josh need a rest, go big with Malik and Ojiako, bring in Dinkins and look for 3's for VBJ.

The problem we are continuing to have during this winning streak is scoring draughts - getting back one of the top 3 pt shooters in the country would be an ideal solution.

Not only that, but if we are going to win 4 games in 5 days it’ll be nice not to have to play Ronnie, Coop, and Ticket 37 minutes a game

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
We are playing Richmond tomorrow. UMass don't wanna be there.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We are playing Richmond tomorrow. UMass don't wanna be there.
Richmond is going to be ready to play and out for revenge tomorrow should they win today. I hope we are ready to match that

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We need to crush Richmond tomorrow and take away their hopes, dreams, and mental health. I am not afraid of them - we must punch them hard harder hardest every play of the game. They will come in cocky and we need to *edit* make them feel horrible. Make it 3-0 against them and call them JMU as we leave the court.

Last edited by a moderator:

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Richmond up 30 with about 6 min left. Hopefully they've used up all their "everything goes right" and will regress to their mean tomorrow. (Note: after shooting very poorly against us, Fordham goes home and beats a good Duquesne team by 25+).

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Richmond up 30 with about 6 min left. Hopefully they've used up all their "everything goes right" and will regress to their mean tomorrow. (Note: after shooting very poorly against us, Fordham goes home and beats a good Duquesne team by 25+).
That *does* happen. Great game followed by clunker. Hope we play clunkered ur.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
A little bit concerned -- looking at the numbers it's not like Richmond shot the lights out today (46% from the field, 36% from 3) so guessing they just locked in on defense? Not expecting there to be a come down to the average from a shooting perspective from them -- we are just going to have to be the better team tomorrow.