2023-24 Schedule

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
For those of you who get all worked up about brands and logos
I saw a graphic on social the other day (forget which Mason account posted it) that had 3 different logos on it: GM, Star w/ Mason, Star by itself.

Glad the university is finally trying to reign in and re-establish its branding. It may not seem like a big deal, but it’s important to be consistent when you’re trying to build awareness and equity.

Junkees9

Sixth Man
Has anyone been able to access the barcodes for their tickets for this season using the app? I have the ticket information by game (seat location, etc.) but no barcodes needed for entry.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Has anyone been able to access the barcodes for their tickets for this season using the app? I have the ticket information by game (seat location, etc.) but no barcodes needed for entry.
I can’t even see my ticket info in the app yet.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Not yet, It still says ticket not enabled. All of my tickets are there though.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I saw Folarin posted on Instagram yesterday that gold room passes were being prepped fwiw.

As far as digital tickets, usually thats a Ticketmaster thing for them to turn on. Although I do agree that its always done last minute and its silly to be done that way. No idea about the paper tickets.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I saw Folarin posted on Instagram yesterday that gold room passes were being prepped fwiw.

As far as digital tickets, usually thats a Ticketmaster thing for them to turn on. Although I do agree that its always done last minute and its silly to be done that way. No idea about the paper tickets.
Called the ticket office and he said the paper tix went out yesterday via UPS expedited and to check in at the box office before the game if you haven't received them before hand.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Just called the ticket office and they said they were working on digital tickets now and they should be available tonight, and an email will go out once they are loaded for folks who haven’t gotten them yet.

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
Has anyone heard if MASN will continue to air some of our games this season? It's usually announced by this point. They've been doing so for 17 straight seasons so can't imagine why this year would be any different.

Looking at vcu's schedule they already have MASN listed for 10x of their games, basically every game that isn't nationally televised.

Last edited:
OP
MasonFanatic

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Has anyone heard if MASN will continue to air some of our games this season? It's usually announced by this point. They've been doing so for 17 straight seasons so can't imagine why this year would be any different.
The MASN schedule for Mason almost never gets announced until the last minute.

Last edited:
OP
MasonFanatic

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Are you saying we may have an agreement with MSN too?
No. MSN is GW's local TV partner. I was using them as an example of how these deals get done at the last minute (unless you're the only game in time like vcu).

EXpatriot13

All-Conference
GIVING DAY 2023
FWIW @EXpatriot13 - GW just announced their deal with Monumental Sports Network today. I imagine we'll hear something this week.
There it is....7x home games to be picked up by MASN this season (on par with last year).