2022 Recruiting

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
And expect at least one of Polite/Gray to end up in the portal as well — I would be shocked if this staff decided to keep 4 PGs again, just a terrible allocation of resources.
4 PGs is ok if any of them are actually good... right now 0-2

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
4 PGs is ok if any of them are actually good... right now 0-2
Can’t see a rationale for keeping more than 3 on a 13-player team. Barring injury the No. 3 guy is only getting garbage minutes … No. 4 isn’t even getting that. Need more interchangeable length instead IMHO.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
And expect at least one of Polite/Gray to end up in the portal as well — I would be shocked if this staff decided to keep 4 PGs again, just a terrible allocation of resources.

Gray should work on his shot and transition to a SG. Of all the PGs on the roster early, he was the most lively defensively (not saying much considering the competition, though). I could see him earning some minutes off the bench as a defender/shooter (if his shots start to go in). But it’s up to him if he wants to do that.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Gray should work on his shot and transition to a SG. Of all the PGs on the roster early, he was the most lively defensively (not saying much considering the competition, though). I could see him earning some minutes off the bench as a defender/shooter (if his shots start to go in). But it’s up to him if he wants to do that.
You got that from his 20 mins during the OOC? I got that he couldn’t dribble and was surprisingly a worse on ball defender than Polite

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Pretty sure Lindsay was offered by Paulsen's staff.

He is listed as a PG on VC, but rivals has him as a SG. I suspect he might be a combo guard.

Either way, worth a look. Kid is well ranked and most likely a stud but I'm not sure hes what we would want at this point considering we want an experienced PG.