2022 Donation Drive is now Open!

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Friends,

As October begins and a new season is on our doorstep, I'd like to formally open our month-long 2022 Donation Drive!

Your continued support of MasonHoops.com over the years has enabled the improvements and upgrades to keep things running smooth and secure around here! In 2021, your donations allowed us to keep our software licenses current and provide gift cards to those who have been helping us as Moderators and with server admin tasks. We also rolled out our new Pick'em contests, and look forward to expanding that for the upcoming season and post-season. Look out for our Free and $10 "Out of conference" Pick'em games opening this week!

Our mission: To foster a connected, engaged, and informed community that can work together to position George Mason athletics for future successes. We feel that it's important to provide an entertaining place for the fans and friends of George Mason sports to discuss GMU-related topics, and to help raise the online profile of athletic programs for recruiting and NIL fundraising whenever possible.

We couldn't do it without all of you guys! Especially these days, there are tons of causes that are more important than we are, and we realize that. All we're asking is that you consider making a donation that represents your time spent here, as well as the enjoyment (hopefully) and frustrations (hopefully not so much) that we help alleviate over a calendar year!

Click here to go to the 2022 campaign page, or click here to go to directly setting up a donation.

Thank you all!!

Last edited:
OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, thanks to all of you that have donated so far!! Thank you so much!

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Yeah - thanks gang for helping out. For many of us (especially those not in Northern VA) the forums kill time about a hobby we all love, and even if we disagree on the how, I think we all agree on our passion for Mason basketball.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Been away for a few days and just saw this. I was hoping that gmutomgmu had already donated so I could price is right him like he did last year, but I guess he is waiting to do that to me again. ;-)

Thanks team!

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Been away for a few days and just saw this. I was hoping that gmutomgmu had already donated so I could price is right him like he did last year, but I guess he is waiting to do that to me again. ;-)

Thanks team!
Was it a dollar more or a penny? Don't remember.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I've been trying to make your donation "visible", but there doesn't seem to be a way to do it. You might just have to make another donation! ;):p
j/k - it should be listed now.
Thanks - to that point is there a way we can schedule an annual one - so us memory challenged old farts can live life easier?

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
I am just going to let it be known that I think less of any long-time poster who doesn't donate. It doesn't have to be a look-at-the-size-of-my-penis donation (not directed at the two who are overcompensating for something that are above me on the donation board), but it does need to be something. We all have gotten too much joy out of this site to be freeloaders.

Last edited:

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
I am just going to let it be known that I think less of any long-time poster who doesn't donate. It doesn't have to be a look-at-the-size-of-my-penis donation (not directed at the two who are overcompensating for something that are above me on the donation board), but it does need to be something. We all have gotten to much joy out of this site to be a freeloader.

Harsh but fair.

Is there a Venmo or PayPal site? When I click the Contribute link it just looks like a DM or message post. (this new fangled interwebz stuff is hard for us social security recipients)

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Harsh but fair.

Is there a Venmo or PayPal site? When I click the Contribute link it just looks like a DM or message post. (this new fangled interwebz stuff is hard for us social security recipients)
You follow the continue buttons till you get to a payment screen for a credit card input.

OP
HoopsAdmin

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Here we are three days into the month, and we're almost at our goal!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

I do want to state that an unnamed donor has given more than everyone currently on the Top Donor's list! ;)

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Here we are three days into the month, and we're almost at our goal!! YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!

I do want to state that an unnamed donor has given more than everyone currently on the Top Donor's list! ;)
So the unnamed donor has a career in the adult film industry? Thanks Elsa!!!!!! ;)