2022-23 Out of Conference Schedule

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Rumor was a top AAC team, I don’t recall Houston being anything more than speculation. But it would be awesome if true.
I know the team we are talking about here and both of you will be sorely disappointed. If it is the same team they are a low tier AAC school...

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Eric Konkol is at Tulsa now and that would be fun even though they were pretty awful last season.

But I’m gonna guess Temple.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
if we are talking about the same team being released any day now they are undoubtedly low tier. Hewitt had more success than they have had in 8 years lol
Could not care less about what they’ve done over the past 8 years. All that matter is what they look like this year.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Could not care less about what they’ve done over the past 8 years. All that matter is what they look like this year.
gotcha so we are both guessing but one has past proof. all good. hope they do have a 15 year best to be a true mid tier team next year, would love to be wrong

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
gotcha so we are both guessing but one has past proof. all good. hope they do have a 15 year best to be a true mid tier team next year, would love to be wrong
Not guessing. We can wait until it becomes public to debate whether they are a mid tier team. I think they will be a very quality opponent, and finish upper half of their league.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Not guessing. We can wait until it becomes public to debate whether they are a mid tier team. I think they will be a very quality opponent, and finish upper half of their league.
we should put $100 or more in an A10 pickem this year... think I won whatever non paid thing was done on here last year. would LOVE to go against your brilliance for money

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
we should put $100 or more in an A10 pickem this year... think I won whatever non paid thing was done on here last year. would LOVE to go against your brilliance for money
Congratulations on your Championship and all of the self love and acceptance that came with it, but how did you get to betting on games from debating how good __________________ will be next season?

Also, per NCAA guidelines, I am not allowed to bet money on sports.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Congratulations on your Championship and all of the self love and acceptance that came with it, but how did you get to betting on games from debating how good __________________ will be next season?

Also, per NCAA guidelines, I am not allowed to bet money on sports.
you are guessing they are going to be good, I am guessing they are going to be bad with recent results as data. I forgot you were employed by that big time SEC school, my apologies it won't happen again

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I forgot you were employed by that big time SEC school, my apologies it won't happen again
See to it that it doesn't. I only have 3 things that bring joy to my life, and the prestige of my job is one of them.

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
So the rumor that is is a current AAC team is correct but that it is a future Big 12 team is incorrect?

I also see that UCF is joining the Big 12…I didn’t catch that one, but with the way sleeper is talking it cannot be them, because they beat vcu in the round of 64 in 2019–well, I should say Tacko Fall beat vcu in 2019.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
It was never a thing… another rumor on here from “insiders”
It absolutely was a thing, but it fell through before the contract was signed. That's how this works. A lot of discussions occur which never lead to the game being played.