2022-2023 Season; Hopes, Dreams, Wishes, Analysis & Predictions

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Sauces indicate how we did?
Sauces said really good but not very good from PG spot. Maybe Coop will end up being Pg? Maybe victor Bailey and Oduro absolutely killed it. Maybe we beat a decent team with a past top target as a freshman stud on it. Maybe the rotations were super perplexing

Quentin Daniels

Hall of Famer
Closed scrimmages vs D1 teams def more beneficial than playing a D3 school in front of 1K fans.

F that. I want to see us hooping on D3 Foghorn College (named after Colonel Josephus Foghorn, school founder, Confederate Calvary Officer, and Grand Wizard) and the College of the Immaculate Grease Stain that Looks Like the Virgin Mary If You Squint Right.

They each have an 8 foot Slav center with cement feet, three 5'10" white guys who can kinda shoot 3's, and a 6'2" wing that'd totally be playing at Duke if it wasn't for the man keeping him down (i.e. his non-qualifying ACT score).

Good stuff right there.

Last edited:

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
F that. I want to see us hooping on D3 Foghorn College (named after Colonel Josephus Foghorn, school founder, Confederate Calvary Officer, and Grand Wizard) and the College of the Immaculate Grease Stain that Looks Like the Virgin Mary If You Squint Right.

They each have an 8 foot Slav center with cement feet, three 5'10" white guys who can kinda shoot 3's, and a 6'2" wing that'd totally be playing at Duke if it wasn't for the man keeping him down (i.e. his non-qualifying ACT score).

Good stuff right there.
Someone has outdone themselves this AM. Well done sir!

FreeGunston12

All-American
Closed scrimmages vs D1 teams def more beneficial than playing a D3 school in front of 1K fans.
Maybe. But why not have both? Seems like a good opportunity to get the jitters out and build some confidence in front of the fans before going into an atmosphere like Auburn. Especially for the new guys and 2nd teamers. And don't underestimate those D3 schools, some of those exhibitions have been pretty close - even in Larranaga's days.