2022-2023 Season: Games of Interest - Future Opponents

psyclone

Hall of Famer
I know that Byron Kerr used to call Mason games waaay back in the day, but he's such a GW homer, I find him hard to take. And Patsos has such a hoarse voice, he's unlistenable.

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Davidson vs Dayton on CBS Sports Network

at the half
Davidson up 3
32-29

Dayton wins 68-61

Last edited:

psyclone

Hall of Famer
vcu up 4 at Richmond with less than 10 min left on ESPN2. Rams hitting a cold spell and getting in foul trouble.

I suppose I should be rooting against UR given that it looks like the Rams are a top 3 team, but it's hard to convince myself to do that.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Boom....cold spell over and now the Rams are up 17 with under 6 left. Richmond really struggling to get off shots in the half court offense against vcu.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Perhaps we should watch some tape on CoC? I mean, can't hurt... even though we don't play them. See how well they run their offense lol

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Gwu up 12 over Dayton With 6:30 left in the game)

Gwu up 7 with 2:37 and GWU on the FT line

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Perhaps we should watch some tape on CoC? I mean, can't hurt... even though we don't play them. See how well they run their offense lol
Also in yr 2 of new coach.

JimP

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Flipping around and landed on Eastern Michigan at Toledo on cbs sports network. Eastern Michigan's Emoni Bates has his team's last 29 points in a game EMU trails 36-35 at the half.

OP
jessej

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Flipping around and landed on Eastern Michigan at Toledo on cbs sports network. Eastern Michigan's Emoni Bates has his team's last 29 points in a game EMU trails 36-35 at the half.
Bates was a high school top 5 player who left high school a year early. He originally committed to MSU, then changed his mind and went to Memphis. There Bates struggled and missed games due to injury and his draft stock dropped.
So he transferred to EMU last Fall.

GMUYoda

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR

Apparently it was a prank