• THANK YOU DONORS!!
    I'd like to personally thank everyone that participated in our first donor drive in years! We raised over double the amount that we set as a goal. You guys are awesome! This money helps to fuel much needed upgrades around here - and also includes monthly server costs and software licenses. We are excited for the future and your donations ensure that there will be a place to talk about George Mason basketball (among other things) for seasons to come! - The Management

2021 Coaching Carousel

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Him handling umass the way he did makes me know we did the right thing lol. I was never a fan after that
I disagree. That was one reason I wanted him. It too balls to walk away after finding out UMass was paying players.

My only concern with him was he might not have been a good fit at Mason. But I think he will win at CofC.

DJ3

All-American
He turned down the A-10 job in a multi-bid league but accepted a CAA job whose champion was just a 16 seed? Either he really likes South Carolina or UMASS just sucks.
I think there is something to be said for being able to compete at the top of the league. Umass isn’t really in a position to compete

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
I disagree. That was one reason I wanted him. It too balls to walk away after finding out UMass was paying players.

My only concern with him was he might not have been a good fit at Mason. But I think he will win at CofC.
Wait what? Who paid players? Kellogg?

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
I think it was reported in one of the two big Boston papers, but no UMass never got busted as far as I know.
USA Today talked about paying kids too much in housing stipends and possibility of free concerts lol. Paid a 5k fine and the AD blamed his office not the coach. Would love to see something else

Ugh. I was fortunate as a kid in Milwaukee to get to see Al McGuire do work there.

Lost a lot of mojo for me when they scrapped Warriors because it wasn't PC enough. Now, Marquette might as well be VCU.

Horrible, but it's a great, underrated spot for him.

Walter

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GEORGE WASHINGTON: Jamion Christian went 5-12 this season, is 17-32 in two seasons and has seen more than half a dozen players transfer out in a mass exodus. His seat appears hot.

Patriotsince81

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GEORGE WASHINGTON: Jamion Christian went 5-12 this season, is 17-32 in two seasons and has seen more than half a dozen players transfer out in a mass exodus. His seat appears hot.
I hope he stays in the same way the rest of the A10 wanted DP to stay. They have so much respect for anyone whose a$$ you can kick twice a year.

mkaufman1

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
I’d be very surprised if Christian got fired. He’s recruiting well and has only been there two out of 5 years. He has at least 2 more from what I’ve heard.

I suspect the A10 announcement might be Fordham’s coach, although If they are hiring Kyle Neptune they have to wait until Nova is done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BuddhaHoops

#MasonNation Network