Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Starting Lineup Guesses?

Cooper
Gaines
Oduro
Schwartz

Johnson (?)

I have to think the first four are locked in with the big huge question mark coming at point guard. Does coach think Hartwell is gonna take 150 3s because he's a starter or 6th man? Polite has missed a lot of time this offseason - will he be the guy? Gray also in the mix but I would say very unlikely to start.

Coach could also throw us a curve ball and slide Cooper to the point and start someone like Otis, who the staff is pretty high on, which gives us a P5 sized starting lineup with a lot of scoring and defense.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Coach could also throw us a curve ball and slide Cooper to the point and start someone like Otis, who the staff is pretty high on, which gives us a P5 sized starting lineup with a lot of scoring and defense.
Cooper, Frazier, Gaines, Schwartz and Oduro are our best 5 players IMO. They should get most of the minutes even if that means playing without a “true” point guard.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Had some technical issues but I am back in business now, so here is an update with Cam Walker:

RosterReverse13Flat.png

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I'm still holding out hope that there's another year to be added for DeVon Cooper who took a medical redshirt in 19-20. Would be great to see him back in the 22-23 season if he's interested in completing his Masters degree on the school's dime.
Eligibility-wise, he can come back if he choses to do so. I think it's more of a question of what does he want to do next in his career. It would be great to have him back next season.