2016 Recruiting

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
We need a 2016 Thread now. See on twitter than Mason has offered 2016 Shooting Guard Nick Sherod from St Christopher's School in Richmond, Va.
OTRHoopsReport.com
2016 St. Christopher's (VA) G Nick Sherod has received an offer from George Mason
- See more at: http://www.verbalcommits.com/players/nick-sherod#sthash.teMMBH9Z.dpuf

Pablo

Hall of Famer
While I'm trying to be positive, I am dubious that Coach Hewitt will be back for the 2015-16 season. If so, how relevant are any offers or verbal commitments for the recruiting class of 2016?

GMUSig03

All-Conference
Looks like it. Sr. - vcu . . . Jr. - ODU . . . Nick - ??? What a fun family dynamic that would be.
That is my family dynamic, unfortunately my two brothers with the ODU and vcu degrees to follow basketball or their schools sports teams at all.

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
He goes to a freaking Bitch school in St. Christophers. Sherod is not even a 4-5 star recruit, why in the hell are we looking at this kid. St. Christophers plays against middle school competition in comparison. Richmond private schools are softer than Charmin.

Get the F outta here with this dude man.

This is the type of player Bill & Mary recruits.

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
He goes to a freaking Bitch school in St. Christophers. Sherod is not even a 4-5 star recruit, why in the hell are we looking at this kid. St. Christophers plays against middle school competition in comparison. Richmond private schools are softer than Charmin.

Get the F outta here with this dude man.

This is the type of player Bill & Mary recruits.

Benedictine = not soft

Just sayin'