2013-2014 OOC Opponents Tracker

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
This is an awful call.

I watched this in slow motion, the ball was out of his hands before the red light is on (I believe this is all that matters). I know the odds of this happening again are slim to none, but the NCAA needs to take a closer look at this rule.

The NBA established a long time that .3 of a second is enough for a "shot" to be attempted.

P

PoorManProfit

Spectator
Saw this last night. I'm completely mind blown by this, doesn't make any sense to me. If the dude gets the shot off in time who the hell cares how he did it? I think that rule is garbage.

Not only should they have counted that shot, it should have been an "and 1". Dude was pushed. USF sucks.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
As much as people want to hate on vcu they are actually doing it right down there. These players see the bigger picture in life.

Very cool video and nice integration between the university hospital and basketball team. So neat to see those sick kids smiling, because you know many of them have been through hell and back and are suffering from things that would bring a grown adult to their knees.

Last edited:

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023

patriot2000

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
What a great story. Good for them and even better for the kids they make happy.

Why take a cheap shot here?
I am hoping it wasn't meant as a cheap shot and more like "I don't care what vcu is doing. Tell me what Mason is doing."

In that case, I agree. I know Mason players under Hewitt are involved in positive community events just like they were under L. I'd love to hear more about it.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Is LaSalle missing people? They kind of suck this year--the OCM and Miami waxed them kind of easily the other day.

The U is getting better as the season goes on. They won't be contenders and they will suck a** in the acc, but you will see some growth. Kinda like the OCM first year when he got miskiri and herring in second semester. You could tell that team would be good the following year, and they were. You will not see that growth at mason as long as NO WIT - HEWITT is here.

MasonCrew

Starter
UNI easily taking down Iona tonight. Are they that much better at home? Or were we that bad in the Iona game? In either event, UNI has beaten Iona and vcu.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
St. Mary's lost at home to Santa Clara, 57-55, on a trey with 4 seconds left.