Goodbye Keyshawn Hall

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
And learned to dribble.
You do realize that almost all of his drives to the basket, spin moves and post-ups are a direct result of his ability to dribble, right? If you want to say he needs to be more in control with his dribbling and passing in our half-court sets, I’m in complete agreement. But it’s a false narrative to claim he can’t dribble when it’s a big part of why he’s a legitimate candidate to make the A10 all-conference team.

GMU79

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
You do realize that almost all of his drives to the basket, spin moves and post-ups are a direct result of his ability to dribble, right? If you want to say he needs to be more in control with his dribbling and passing in our half-court sets, I’m in complete agreement. But it’s a false narrative to claim he can’t dribble when it’s a big part of why he’s a legitimate candidate to make the A10 all-conference team.
We REALLY need a sarcasm font. It was a joke playing off the two hand pass comment. Sheesh, guys, relax.

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Okay, how do we use it...again?:ROFLMAO:
Or maybe I'll just say "sarcasm" from now on. LOL
Screenshot 2024-01-04 at 21.04.23.png

The winky face looking thing in the bottom right. They literally added it for you, so, it would be nice to learn to use it. ;-)

Pablo

Hall of Famer

YearRoundPickPlayerPosHTWTClassDraft
Team
Draft Rights
Trades
YOS
2023248Jordan MillerG6-5194Sr23Miami (FL)Los Angeles Clippers0
1986352Ricky WilsonG6-3195Sr21George MasonChicago Bulls2
1982485Andre GaddyPF6-10200SrN/AGeorge MasonHouston Rockets0

Also, undrafted Rob Rose and Jason Miskiri played in the NBA.

GSII

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
IMO, Hall is about 15lbs of pure muscle away from being where he wants to be. And of coarse, those loosy goosey passes won't matter in the NBA b/c they don't play defense there. LOL. Seriously, the loosey goosey passes gotta tighten up.

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
And why it is so important how the multiple transfer waiver ruling plays out.

If players have to sit a year (baring a hardship waiver) after a 2nd transfer, that would really help us retain our transfers like Hall, until at least when they graduate.

Yup; agreed. It's a free-for-all otherwise.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Or he got a bag somewhere else...

...which is why NIL is so important.
While I normally agree it’s all about the NIL. But in a couple post game interviews, hall raves about Skinn. Skinn has built a special relationship with Hall, and hopefully that relationship is strong enough to keep Hall in Fairfax until he declares for the NBA.

Pablo

Hall of Famer

PATRIOT TRIVIA​

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_10.51.36_AM.png

In Wednesday’s win at La Salle, Keyshawn Hall recorded his eighth double-double of the season with 27 points and 13 rebounds.

Where does that rank nationally in double-doubles?

TRIVIA ANSWER​

Screen_Shot_2024-01-04_at_10.53.19_AM.png

Answer: Sixth.

Hall’s eight double-doubles are tied for the sixth-most in the country by any Division I player. He is tied with Hampton’s Kyrese Mullen as the most by an underclassmen. They are the only two underclassmen to rank in the top-30 nationally in double-doubles.