Women's Basketball

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
The officials managed to call a jump ball on an out of bounds late (inadvertent whistle), and GW had the arrow. That was the end of it. A lot of turnovers (which based on the few games I saw this season was the big problem) also cost them.

It will be interesting to see if they make the WNIT somehow or not.

Last edited:

tarvis614

Walk-On
gw winning the tournament probably helps their wnit chances with dayton already in line for an at large. mason may even host a game or 2 depending on how things shake out this week.

tarvis614

Walk-On
they've hosted georgetown in the wnit before. great storyline with butler vs former team. also, georgtown's dobo was dobo at mason prior 2 seasons. here's hoping.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Not to look too far ahead, but they could get Drexel or Fordham in the third round.

Washingtonian

Hall of Famer
db95d52a54e30e0b71f11ffdfbdffd01.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GMUgemini

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
without Natalie Butler do they get more than 10 wins? real question because I just see her gawdy stat totals and think wow they would suck without her

Not sure. I do know the second best player on the team was a true freshman who should only get better, the only other senior on the team was a role player, and they landed another grad transfer to help out with the transition. So who knows what they’ll do next year.

Ok, so looking through all he stats, I’m going to add two things: one, Taylor Dodson, the other senior, was probably an important role player. And two, given who is coming back the team is going to be really thin with lout Butler (obviously) and Dodson.

Cardano-Hillary, Jacy Bolton, and the grad transfer Arianna Freeman (should be a really nice backcourt) are going to have to bring it and carry the rest of the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: