why was our team so bad this year?

Vurbel

Hall of Famer
Sarcastic reply: Because at the end of games our opponent more often than not made more baskets than us.

Realistic reply: We had no game plan. No leadership. No execution. But make no doubt, we were the best pregame warm up team in the country!

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
ncb_u_hewitt_sy_200.jpg

gmujim92

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
It was a virus, which has since been eradicated by a double-shot of penicillin from Dr. Big Balls.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Coach who recruited players with some glaring weaknesses in their games. Coach who did not address said weaknesses so players did not develop their games. Coach who did not appear to have a philosophy. Coach who did not formulate game plans or stress fundamentals. Coach who did not manage his roster. Coach who did not utilize his roster or time in games at all. Coach who seemed to be very uninterested in his team's performance. Coach who seemed happy to just get another paycheck. Coach who never reached out to the fan base. Coach who never really tried to explain what he was doing to the fan base. Coach who had no offensive or defensive schemes. Hmm, noticing a theme? I blame the fans. ;)

No Snowflake. No Mikey the Chimp. No monkeys at all--riding dogs at halftime or present on campus for various medical experiments.

No talking. Poor communication in general. Band gives me a headache. Still no salt packets on the concourse. Snowed a lot.

Jews and Arabs STILL not getting along. A lot of dooschbag posters here. Uniform inconsistency.Unrest in Ferguson. Ebola. GMUTom in general.

A lot of problems. Not enough space.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
We are still scrubbing the venerial stain if he Merten/TOC years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99 Patriot

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
In 2006, I drunkenly pledged to sodomize a scrawny undergrad named ACW if we made it to the final four. I never fulfilled that promise and the basketball gods have been taking it out on me ever since.