Who's your Daddy?!?! - Welcome Bahaide Haidara

JPgmuswim

Starter
Not sure how the talent is where he plays in Canada but I like his size. Hopefully he’s a diamond in the rough. Wonder if Paulsen and staff are done or still doing some spring shopping.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Just my opinion but I have a feeling he works really hard, and the staff recognized it and knew he’d be a fit. Nobody else spotted him but they moved very very quick on him from an offer in February to committing a month later. Hopefully he’s ready to contribute right away.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
“Who’s you’re daddy?” Would be a fun name to call the Mason GW game.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Yes is this a good thing when we don’t have an inside presence???
Yes. The coaching staff obviously really wanted him. This is a signing that I think will really benefit us for the next 4 years. We’re not a freshman post player away from anything, and we have one coming in Oduro that may develop. Besides, we don’t know if anyone may transfer. Watch Haidara’s highlights. We’ve got to celebrate this one.

OP
p8triotfan4life

p8triotfan4life

Starter
Hopefully one of the thread police interview Daddy and find out what other offers he had. I think I saw Maine offered him this past a Fall.

I like his highlight tape. Seems like a very solid athlete with the ability to throw down some hammer dunks.

He certainly has the ability to fill up a stat sheet. In December he was averaging 23 PPG, 8 RPG, 4 APG

Leesburg Chankenstank III

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Judging only off of video footage (what else do we have, right?), this kid seems too good to be true. He seems to have extreme body control, excellent form and elevation on his 3 pointer, very athletic but in a controlled way, not in an AJ kind of way.

His moves are crisp and decisive. Very developed game. Physically he looks A10 ready right now.
You never how any of it will transfer into college ball, but wow, I really like what I amn seeing. He's no Jared Reuter, but I'll take him!