Where Are They Now?

The Great PATSby

Starter
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
https://blacksportsonline.com/2022/...irst-traps-while-vacationing-in-saint-tropez/

Nice little shoutout in an article about Sean McVay's smoke show wife.

"Veronika did her bachelor’s degree in international business from George Mason University."

*Pic for your attention... and other "things"

Veronika-Khomyn-.png

KAOriginal

All-American
Last edited by a moderator:

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
2016 F Troy Temara.......who gives a F where he is. His little 6"2" sister apparently makes bank on OnlyFans.....

(at least you can see Mason gear on the family in her Instagram...)
Appears to be Troy in the gray Mason pullover.
TemaraFam.jpg

Last edited:

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
As the season approaches I was curious to see what happened to Mike Gray. As of 9/1/22 he is unclaimed/signed according to the Verbal Commits transfer link. I think some/many of us had some hopes for him after his high school coach had such glowing remarks about what we were getting. Sam Shelton (Walk-on) also in limbo.

To summarize:
Frazier III to UTEP
Gadsden to Canisius
Gray - unclaimed/signed
Hartwell to UC Riverside
XJ to Southern Illinois
Kabimba to Bryant
Shelton - unclaimed/signed

As the season approaches I was curious to see what happened to Mike Gray. As of 9/1/22 he is unclaimed/signed according to the Verbal Commits transfer link. I think some/many of us had some hopes for him after his high school coach had such glowing remarks about what we were getting. Sam Shelton (Walk-on) also in limbo.

To summarize:
Frazier III to UTEP
Gadsden to Canisius
Gray - unclaimed/signed
Hartwell to UC Riverside
XJ to Southern Illinois
Kabimba to Bryant
Shelton - unclaimed/signed
last I saw, Kabimba already left Bryant as well. he was recruited over. lol

TweederGMU

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
My buddy is playing against Luke Hancock today in a golf tournament down in Tampa. He's wearing a Mason hat and Luke already came up to him this morning with a quick chat. He thinks he will play against him later today. Will try and get his take this year on our team.

sleeperpick

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
With all the angst regarding PG, CKE should have made Kolek priority 1-A (after Oduro) when he took the job.
Kolek is very clearly uncomfortable playing PG as he couldn’t hit the broad side of the basket last year. Him vs Cooper or Schwartz is really in the eye of the beholder. Of course I would have wanted him on the team but only so many mins at SG