Where Are They Now?

PrimeRib3

Three-star Recruit
https://geauxcolonels.com/news/2021...h-gordon-highlight-nicholls-all-slc-haul.aspx:

"Additionally, the Colonels secured the program's first superlative awards since the 2018 season, as third-year head coach Austin Claunch captured Coach of the Year and Gordon locked down Newcomer of the Year, while Johnson worked his way onto the league's All-Defensive team as well."
Coach English (32) is currently the second-youngest active Division I head coach to that guy (31). Let that sink in.

psyclone

Hall of Famer
Coach English (32) is currently the second-youngest active Division I head coach to that guy (31). Let that sink in.
Clauch is the coach of year of a team in the Southland Conference (kenpom rank 30 out of 32 Div 1 conferences). Just sayin'.

Falco

Hall of Famer
GIVING DAY 2023
Not sure where to ask. But did Paulsen officially land a spot on the BC coaching staff? I haven’t seen anything yet.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Do we even know if DP wants to coach this upcoming season?
I realize there are many reasons why not coaching may not make a lot of sense, but I dont remember hearing anything from DP one way or another.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I realize there are many reasons why not coaching may not make a lot of sense, but I dont remember hearing anything from DP one way or another.
If he doesn't want to coach it makes me doubly glad we fired him.

Five Two

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
If he doesn't want to coach it makes me doubly glad we fired him.
There are many coaches who get let go and decide they need some time to reflect on what didn't work before they jump back into it. Not defending him as I had enough with Dave over a year ago. But his lack of job offers shouldn't be a referendum on his desire to coach because we don't know if thats what he wants right now.

FreeGunston12

All-American
Agree. As Kim English was told, "you don't need to take a bad job".

DP didn't get the job done here, but he shouldn't be so desperate to take a job like Central Connecticut. If he were to take a job like that, he'd likely just end up losing and never being heard from again. It'll be worth holding on for the right situation, especially while it is still on Mason's dime.

Pikapppatri8

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR