Where Are They Now?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Jesus... Brutal.

Whew, no kidding. Glad we didn't settle on a hot assistant.

(Kidding. I was actually lobbying for Courtney to get our job after OCM bolted. Bill's a great guy, so I hope they give him several years to work it out.)

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Whew, no kidding. Glad we didn't settle on a hot assistant.

(Kidding. I was actually lobbying for Courtney to get our job after OCM bolted. Bill's a great guy, so I hope they give him several years to work it out.)

Tom,

We all like Courtney. But, he's in his 4th season and has lost 17 consecutive games. Do you seriously expect Cornell to extend his contract?

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Tom,

We all like Courtney. But, he's in his 4th season and has lost 17 consecutive games. Do you seriously expect Cornell to extend his contract?

Wow, where did the time go? I thought he had only been there a few years. Any idea how long his contract is? It sucks things haven't worked out there, but I'm sure some school will swoop him up to be an assistant should he part ways with Cornell.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Wow, where did the time go? I thought he had only been there a few years. Any idea how long his contract is? It sucks things haven't worked out there, but I'm sure some school will swoop him up to be an assistant should he part ways with Cornell.

I believe that he signed a 5-year contract.

MasonFanatic

Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I guess Belgium likes their Mason bigs. Mike Morrison played for Antwerp in April and May 2012, and Will Thomas and George Evans have both won a league MVP award for other Belgian teams.

GMUSSTN

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
I guess Belgium likes their Mason bigs. Mike Morrison played for Antwerp in April and May 2012, and Will Thomas and George Evans have both won a league MVP award for other Belgian teams.

I am considering forgetting my Mason season tickets and just following the Belgian league exclusively from now on.

Anyone who wants Waffles & Hoops is more than welcome.

gmutom

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Rashad Whack (#22) had 16 pts., 4 rebounds, 3 steals, 1 blocked shot, & 3 turnovers in Mount St. Mary's 92-82 loss at Penn State. For game highlights, see
http://www.mountathletics.com/sports/mbkb/index.

Rashad kind of reminds me of the Vaughn Gray situation in that he just never found a way to really crack the lineup under Coach L. I remember us all wondering why he didn't get to play more here. Glad to see he landed on his feet and is doing so well.

OP
Pablo

Pablo

Hall of Famer
Vertrail Vaughns' current stats at North Texas (7-5):

Games Played: 11
Games Started: 5
MPG: 20.5
FG%: 33.3% (25-75)
3-Pt. FG%: 30.0% (9-30)
FT%: 81.0% (34-42)
RPG: 1.8
Assists: 17
Turnovers: 18
Blocked Shots: 1
Steals: 8
PPG: 8.5

Trivia Question: Name the current Patriot who has never missed a game while enrolled at Mason?

Bricker

Starter
Vertrail Vaughns' current stats at North Texas (7-5):

Games Played: 11
Games Started: 5
MPG: 20.5
FG%: 33.3% (25-75)
3-Pt. FG%: 30.0% (9-30)
FT%: 81.0% (34-42)
RPG: 1.8
Assists: 17
Turnovers: 18
Blocked Shots: 1
Steals: 8
PPG: 8.5

Trivia Question: Name the current Patriot who has never missed a game while enrolled at Mason?
Well, at least he's making his free throws.