Where and when can I buy tickets for the Men's basketball games?

DRK331

Starter
Hi everyone. A few years ago, I was a student at GMU and would just show my Mason Student ID and was allowed into the Men's basketball games for free.

As an alumni now, where and when can I buy tickets for the Men's basketball games? Do I just show up at Eagle Bank Arena a few hours before the game starts to buy tickets, or do I just buy the tickets online? If online, what website do I use to buy the tickets?

I am not looking for any season passes or anything, I just want to go to an individual game every once in a while and support the team.

A few other questions I have:
1. How much do tickets cost?
2. Where in Eagle Bank Arena can I sit? Anywhere?

Thank you

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Hi everyone. A few years ago, I was a student at GMU and would just show my Mason Student ID and was allowed into the Men's basketball games for free.

As an alumni now, where and when can I buy tickets for the Men's basketball games? Do I just show up at Eagle Bank Arena a few hours before the game starts to buy tickets, or do I just buy the tickets online? If online, what website do I use to buy the tickets?

I am not looking for any season passes or anything, I just want to go to an individual game every once in a while and support the team.

A few other questions I have:
1. How much do tickets cost?
2. Where in Eagle Bank Arena can I sit? Anywhere?

Thank you

You might be better off buying a small plan. FYI. Otherwise walk up.

jessej

All-Conference
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Check the Ticket Xchange section of this site for members who may have seats to sell. In most cases they are season ticket holders and their seats are usually better than what you can get at the box office or online.

BBride

Sixth Man
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
Stay tuned in Ticket Exchange. I bought a pair of season tickets and will post when they are available. No cost. I just want to get Mason fans in.

I am courtside shooting photos and I bought these to get family in for one and another, to support the program. They are in Section 115, Row Q, seats 1-2.

I'm participating in the Patriot Club's promotion to get tickets to the opener to front line and essential workers but there will be other opportunities.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I sell my tickets on here a lot. I sell them cheaper than what you can get on Ticketmaster and help out what I can with a deal. Feel free to send me a message and let me know what games you’d want.

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I also bought an additional season ticket this year -- got it for my wife but she isn't going to be able to make a lot of games, will post up my extras if I ever can't give it away to anyone local.