Welcome thread - introduce yourself

bravesfan

Starter
GIVING DAY 2023
Hi.

I'm bravesfan.

I drop in every once in a while, say some snarky sh*t, and then disappear for a few weeks/months.

My interests are: Dropping in every once in a while, saying some snarky sh*t, and then disappearing for a few weeks/months.

My stupid human trick is that I can take over your email account after you tell me the model of your first car, your mother's maiden name, your pet's first name, and your favorite teacher in elementary school.

Nice to meet you all.

AtBo

Four-star Recruit
Hey, I lurked these boards for a while but only recently created an account. I got my BS in Comp Sci in May 2023 and fell in love with Mason basketball my freshman year in 2019 when I showed up to a game piss drunk - yelling at Travis Ford to get his foot off the court (I guess that aged quite well lmao), all the while getting two rows around me to yell the same.
Now, I watch every men's game and have been watching some of the womens' games as well and can't help but get caught in my emotions when we lose winnable games, "Ah good old Mason, nothing will ever change about this *$&! team", just before getting hyped for the next game.
I knew nothing about Mason's Final Four appearance in 2006 before starting there and now its all I dream that we go again and I experience that thrill myself!
GO GREEN GO GOLD!

gmubrian

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
GIVING DAY 2023
Hi, I am GmuBrian.

Welcome to all the new posters.

I am not new. I lurked for a long time and finally joined back around 04. I still drop back into lurker mode on occasion.

I have been through good times and dark times. I have been plenty negative in the past, but, at this point I have chosen to be only upbeat about the team and I am just here to support the team any way I can. As part of that goal, GmuBrianJr and I go to a LOT of games, including away games, too, but, I still don't know anything about basketball so I usually just make sarcastic posts.

I also do Popcorn reports from all the arenas that Mason plays in.

GmuBrian

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Hi, I am GmuBrian.

Welcome to all the new posters.

I am not new. I lurked for a long time and finally joined back around 04. I still drop back into lurker mode on occasion.

I have been through good times and dark times. I have been plenty negative in the past, but, at this point I have chosen to be only upbeat about the team and I am just here to support the team any way I can. As part of that goal, GmuBrianJr and I go to a LOT of games, including away games, too, but, I still don't know anything about basketball so I usually just make sarcastic posts. I also love giving hugs to just about anyone instead of rooting for wins.

I also do Popcorn reports from all the arenas that Mason plays in.

GmuBrian
Fixed part of this for you :ROFLMAO:

OP
M

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
I had a line about hugs, but, but it kind of felt creepy so I deleted it before posting. Thanks for adding it back in...
Lol I think we all know this is a running joke we have - or at least folks know now...I swear it is...