Welcome Mouhamed Lamine Mbaye

Junkees9

Sixth Man
If I have this right Mbaye is not officially signed yet. If that is correct, does anyone know if there are any problems or do we expect this will almost assuredly happen at some point soon?

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
If I have this right Mbaye is not officially signed yet. If that is correct, does anyone know if there are any problems or do we expect this will almost assuredly happen at some point soon?
I hope we don't run into Therence Mayimba all over again.

Last edited:

tblack33

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Could be any one of a million reasons he hasn't signed, I don't think there is any reason to worry at this point. If mid-June comes and he still hasn't, then the warning lights can start to flash.

He15man

Starter
Maybe it's a visa issue. I know he went to Colorado Prep, but he's from Senegal, right? So maybe his visa still needs to be renewed and we're waiting for the State department to give him what he needs. Anything with the government takes longer than it should... especially in the COVID era.

mkaufman1

Administrator
Staff member
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Could be any one of a million reasons he hasn't signed, I don't think there is any reason to worry at this point. If mid-June comes and he still hasn't, then the warning lights can start to flash.

Agree with this. I don't think there is any reason to worry about it.

Patriot8

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GIVING DAY 2023
Watched a few Mbaye games with Colorado Prep today, and read quite a few articles on his recruitment over the last 2 years.

This is part recency bias, part whiskey, but my bold prediction is that Mbaye either starts at the 4 day one, or starts there the majority of the year.

Patriotsince81

Hall of Famer
⭐️ Donor ⭐️
GOLD SPONSOR
Watched a few Mbaye games with Colorado Prep today, and read quite a few articles on his recruitment over the last 2 years.

This is part recency bias, part whiskey, but my bold prediction is that Mbaye either starts at the 4 day one, or starts there the majority of the year.
I'll take it a step further. I'm predicting A10 ROY.

phoenix-arizona

All-American
Mouhamed Mbaye is a sweet a** soccer player name.

https%3A%2F%2Ftherealchamps.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2Fgetty-images%2F2018%2F08%2F1230171123-850x560.jpeg

MasonSAE4

All-American
⭐️ Donor ⭐️

For the love of god someone get him the unlimited plan at Southside so this can be true

HoopsAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
He's much more athletic and smooth in his movements than anyone we've had recently with that height. He has a high motor - always helping on D and running out ahead on the break, moves well without the ball. I think it will also help BJ to grow as a player to have to fight with JO and Mo in practice. Very exciting to have him in Funfax.